[Simpy cokewhore]

Punz
-
I watch as he leave - I can't belive I even dared to mutter his pretty.. before annoying.

Shit.. this guy has to be the one I gain a weakness  for? Are you kidding me...

I can't just mellow down for him though - come on that's like - polar opposites of me..

I have to keep this cold little dynamic going somehow.. but I know deep inside my body just wants to cuddle him.

"Fuck." I mutter as I left locking the dorm.

He's right this is gonna be one hell of a year - but mostly for me I can't get all sappy and soft... I'd disappoint them all.. they'll hate me.

This is quiet odd - my body never really persay wanted physical touch  or anything from any of the pepole I teniclly dated if you wanna call one date and ghoasting that.

Something is diffrent about the boy .. and I fucking hate it has to be him I'm this.. messy? For.

I walked off to my cooking class - and got all peppered to contuie to cook as anna came up.

"Youre a fucking dick punz.. you stood me up" anna hissed at me.

What the hell.. oh right the date.

I groan, "I had abit of problems  with my new roomate we winded up getting in a fight"

A lie. Yes well this bubble-headed fake dyed hair girl  never seemed to pick up on my lies - that leads to he being ghosted every day.

"You could of texted me" She wined.
I stayed the knife into the cutting bored and turned to her.

"I have you're number? I don't reamber giving you my number freak" I snapped at her.

"We have remind we both can connect echother through crose remind" she said.

Oh right that app I never touch.

"I don't even think I actully physically  ever bothered to set that up" I sighed. "I found it the same annyce as intagarm"

I probably would be bombarded with whores wanting the sweet time in my bed - witch even this morning I saw a man in my dreams. Well, a short-haired black figure.

"What? How could you not we get close pre warns on there" she huffed and crossed her arms.

I grone and picked up the knife optting to flya the fish on it, and dscaling it.

"Yeah well I just haven't found the time"  I sighed rolling my eyes, "I have other things to do"

Like no sex hookups, I have managed everytime to dip before they get me in there bed.

I just don't find it Appling - though it shows a kind of weakness my dad always said, a man's job was to please a woman in bed.

Or something like that - and we'll I don't really.. want to.

"But punz.." she whined.

"Just go away i have things to do, and you whining to me is just not on my list" i snaped.

She huffed and walked away as I got off to seasoning and cooking my fish.

"Youre really rude to the girl who wants you more then the rest man"  Jax Said.

"She's also bloody annoying compared to the rest" I sighed softly making sure to make the fishes skin flakey off.

"You keep ditching her dates every time you have a excuse" Jax commented, "she's right that's assholy"

"Because  she's not my type at all and she doesn't take no for a answer. So I break her heart in hopes she'll melt off like the rest" I sigh plating the fish with the  granish.

"Youre such a douch bag how the fuck do you have simps" Jax asked.

"I ask myself that to" I sighed, "I frankly am annoyed with them and don't want them"

No for somereason internally I'm being pulled to my roomate..

"There's gonna be a party on Saturday  all courses will be there maybe you'll find someone to take u hand for once" Jax said.

A party... hmm that seems like a good thing for me.
-
Oop