[Couch-a-cum]

Sapnap
-
I smile softly as he reached and played with my hair as we watch the movie veugaly.

"So a bitchy one back at you takes ur heart and make u soft" I teased.

He'd looks at me, "yeah. But becareful teasing me or you're gonna be on knees chokeing"

I blinked - "so you want me to suck you off?"

He'd smirk. "I wouldn't  be aginst getting a  blow job - or fucking you're mouth I just wanna be sober this time"

"Oh you want to have sober sex?" I giggled.

He'd look at me aimsly with lust - "well fuck yes i want my baby on me"

We dud it a few days ago but I kinda do want to see what he'll do sober  so I pulled him by his shirt above me.

"Go on I don't mind having fun with my handsome boy" I moved in kissing him.

He kissed back - hands going handsy.

It felt like a blur without much felling I felt cold and exposed and he stoped kissing me attacking my neck.

"Fuck so hot naked" punz groned.

"You look good naked to m~ so loaded down there" I say looking down abit  and back up.

Punz smirked - "they always said a girl would enjoy it in bed with me but ~  I think men do"

I chuckle, "I do~ go on put me in"

Punz groned, "you sure you're still strached"

"You fucked me til like 5am last time I think I'll be fine" I say in a soft whine.

He'd grone and adjusted to it'll be easier to penaitrate me.

Legs above his  sholders as he slipped in.

He looked to me making  sure it didn't hurt with the frist inch, "doesn't hurt to much? I'll pull and strech you more if so"

"It's fine baby~ go" I begged.

Punz smirked and got right to fucking me hard and quick with grones.

I moan for him giving his pretty nosies.

"Holy shit this is what drunk me herd?" He groned, "shit you sound bueaiful  darling"

"You would like that wouldn't you?" I moaned holding his neck.

"Why would I not like my my boyfriend screaming and moaning while on my dick" punz groned and smirked  aginsts my neck, "im proud to say I'm the one to fuck you're voice gone"

I sqeek and moan his name as he slamed in more very slowly  and mideast slightly more sloppy as it go past.

Noises and ambiances  wore at high -  the room felt warm and he kept grunting and prasing  marking.

The hallway had of herd - and know now punz is the top and he fucking loves how my ass feels around his dick with how loud he's prasing the felling.

It contuied for awhile we had of gone really agressivly.

"We're gonna get a nosie complient" I whine.

"Then everyone gonna know damn well you belong to me" punz groned,  "know it ain't no lie I'm gay"

I moan loudly and he began yo abuse that spot - making me scream his name.

I could feel without warning leaking our of my ass.

"Sorry baby.." he muttered.

"It's okay love my ass must be real fine" I joke.

He'd nod and pulled out and aided to clean up.
-
Woo