[Is this love..?]

Punz
-
The next moring I woke up to sapnap in my arms.. I yawned softly blushing, my eyes glazed his lips.

They looked soft - alot softer then the girls lips I had the displeasure of kissing.

He looks so kissable - he's the frist I even offered  to cuddle when scared.. it seems he likes that.. as I move tiny amounts he moved to get closer to my chest or neck.

I felt a soft smile apon my lips as I softly peck his lips - unable to contain the erage.

I gentelly untangle myself from  the bueaiful  boy - and got up deciding I would cook breakfast today. After all we have a party later.

"I can't belive I'm even doing this - or I did that" I mutter as I made the fluffy eggs and bacon  with Japanese style fluffy chocolate  pancakes.

I herd some sleepy stumbles out of the room and looked to my bo-- roomate.

Why did i wanna think of him as.... but my body sure seemed to think of him as that.

"Moring dweeb" I mutter surveing up the food for us.

"Oh are you softing up slowly?" He joked.

I sware you. You will be my weakness. Because for you though I try hard to not be I soften up for you.

"I don't know what the fuck you mean" I say with a scowl as I digged in and him.

I saw his eyes light up - awh he likes my cooking  I mean after all I am the best in my class.

"You like it huh" I teased him in a playful manner.

"It's good" he aminted and looked to me with his bueatiful  eyes.

Fuck I'm so fucking gay - I just wanna kiss him again.

"Though I do have to ask whyd you kiss me this moring" he hummed.

I don't nor did I think of a excuse to why  i felt like I should peck him - even if it was a quiet simple kiss on the lips - and why I didn't fight the need..

"I don't know what you're talking about I didn't kiss you fag" I hissed, though deep inside it hurt.

I enjoyed kissing him - though it's kinda wired to kiss a uncontious or what I thought was one and like it.. it just felt more right then the females I made out with.

Well begrudgingly did so with.

I just push the thought  of kissing him agin deep down into my mind, "why on earth would I kiss you"

"I don't know I felt something on my lips before you left" he said, "the wight changed  on the bed.."

"Must be you're imagination then" I sigh as I did my dishes before heading into the bedroom turning bright fucking red.

"Fuck" I mutter in a short coming mind under my breath, quietly.

I've fallen for my roomate - he felt right in my arms - touching my lips.. I want more but I also can't simply give into more...

God I can't wait to get seriously drunk at tonight's party - I need to some how get my mind of him..

Him and his perfect body - my arms and hands fell at ease around so easily - his body fells small in them and fits nussleing into me perfectly.

Is this seriously what falling inlove is like.. I fell so mushy inside - I mean fuck I even made him breakfast and I aim to make it seem like I hate him.

What the fuck is going on with me... I kinda just wanna kiss his pretty face til no air and we're both panting.. slowly moving  to much more...

No bad.. don't think like that... atleast not when he could see.

It would be embressing  af  - if he walked into me horny as shit..

Fuck...
-
Oop