[unexpected semi-drunkth ideas]

Sapnap
-
What?! He aminted to me he wants to fuck me. He even kissed me I soft blushed to it.

"P-punz but don't you hate me?!" I mutter, with a slight giggle arms around his neck.

He eyed  me up and down, "nope..let's go to our  room.. we could use some fun"

I nodded letting him pick me up and slooply kissing me as he carried me to the room opening the door closing it behind me as he turned and pinned me to it.

Our lips detached and he went for my neck, "you're cuddles  are addicting I wanted you in my arms more"

I'd whine with a soft whimper - "w-what how did you get the ..erage"

Punz looked at me with a smirk - "mmm it felt right in my arms soo~ my bed?"

I was utterly shocked as we slowly went to our room his hands took my shirt off as he grunted.

"I was so jealous when you Said finding someone" punz aminted pinning me to the wall, my eyes kept fadding in and out.

The lust but be so high.
-
No pov.

"What.." sapnap whined,melting down.

"I did kiss you fuck.. and I just wanted to think of you as mine after" punz grunted.

Sapnap looked looked up giving in - "please just.. you-.. but you wore making out with that girl"

"Cover up..." punz grunted getting more handsy, as less and less clothing became a reality.

Pinned flat onto punzs bed, "just a fucking big cover up for me wanting to be in you" punz groned in the ravens ear.

Sapnap was red - though his roomate was a bitch sometimes he was kinda hot, punzs hands ran all over the nude man under him tippisly God this man is sexy.

Frist time punz ever bothered to get in between Karl and quackity to get with someone - mostly only because he wanted to do this.

Legs lift up - pentration was now as the thrusts start, punz kissed sapnap deeply getting the pretty nosies lovingly put on his lips.

All while  the eyes roll back - how could one not when it's big, thing in him is very big.. and heavenly.

"Mm~" a muffled moan was given.

Punzs hands rested firmly on his waist - harsh thrusts in the man - aiming to rernage  guts.

It was full of lightly drunken eccesy  -  and pure want.

Punzs mind was thinking of wanting to do this - and so with a few  stiff drinks his mind took over and he decided to put his dick in.

Well if he could get the guy in his bed - if not he'd be whimpering  jacking off in the bathroom.

Lips - greedy  and all over, soft drunken whisper in the ear his lips didn't  seem to want to leave the area.

"So bueaiful  for me" he kept reacting with soft kisses.

All while he just readjusted sapnaps poor inside - and soon a white film scented them.

And the room reaked of sex - semen  and sounded horny as shit.
-
Oo~