[Internally - past driven conflicts]

Punz
-
A swingers room - seriously that's what he compares our room to, I just scowl at him.

Ngl he's kinda cute for a male - but I would never say that - I mean I can't show weakness.

"Well guess that makes you one because you live in the room to" I return to him with a snicker.

"That's not-" he stammered.

"How would you know what that looks like anyway," I say.

Hell I don't even know what that room would look like - nor do I want that vision neccerily...

(Clearly the dorm room?)

"Okay change of words - it looked like a pig stye" the raven snapped back at me.

I sighed, "What is Fisty's name?"

"You can refer to me as Sapnap," he said, "though I dought you even could get that right"

"What.. the hell you say freak" I snapped at him, in a cold tone. "You and you're swinger comment implies some freakish idea to you"

The raven went quiet, "at least I'm not a slack nose asshole who most likely plays with everyone"

He.. got that description point blank - though he wouldn't get the reason properly.

"What, why would you think that of someone you bearly know," I say with an eye roll sitting on my bed, looking at the kinda...

What the hell am I thinking?! A male is cute... I can't- be...

(Wanna bet?)

"You're acting like an egotistical pig with daddy's money" sapnap sighed, "like you're better than me"

"Because  I probably  am better than a freak like you," I said, "you probably  are one of the ones who kiss the same gender."

"What's wrong with that?" He said, "So what if I am"

Nothing I.. just can't show weakness... I don't wanna seem weak.

Mother always said kissing the same  sex is for the weak.

"It's fucking disgusting" I shot back, half-heartedly.

I don't mean it truly - I.. just fear weakness... and I have always seen people who are in same-sex relationships be bully targets...

It is irrasnarional and stupid I know - but with her standers... it's just become...

"Homoboic to? You are a peachy person aren't you" he said breaking me out of my thought, "a whole lemon  that has been truly sucked dry"

"Oh aren't you so poetic- and outlandishly freakish" I snapped, "poetry geek"

"You can't even keep you're insults straight" he shot back at me.

Well.. that's because I'm closeted I'm- .. well no I can't be..

"Well newsflash I'm not a freak like you" I shot back, "I am as straight as a line"

"Bent line" he shot back, "I'm seeing you bend at the seems."

He's gonna get on my nerves I sware.. with his... PUNZ.. stop don't you even go there.

I mentally scolded myself - what is wrong with me inside it's like I've never been dormed with someone before - in which I have...

I just fall flat on my bed making the shirt fall off my bed - he is kinda right that the rooms kinda messy I'll amint it.

But not to him, that's showing weakness.
-
We're getting the build up to it 🤩