[lovey - JELAOUS HOE]

Sapnap
-
For the next days punz helped me fix myself up from his madden drunken sex rampage in my ass.

"Punz.." I say looking to him.

"Yes darling?" He replied flawsly.

"Why wore you so rude at frist.. you said you wore jealous when those two flirts wore flirting" I asked, "also.. you said in the hall you wanted it to be you"

"I don't like to show weakness I was always told homosexuilty was weakness.." he aminted, "so I gave off a cold asshole way"

I giggled, "we saw how that ended up - a party and some rough sex"

He'd hum and quickly pin me to the arm rest, "I'd choose you're words carefully unless youd like round two on this couch love"

I blushed, "you hot mother fucker"

He'd smirk and kissed me hard, "I must be looking at a mirror because this man is hot under me.. I like my lips all over urs"

He'd peck me between each of the next words, "you're kiss is fucking addicting"

I'd giggle, "awh you're still cockly flirting?"

He'd smirk and kiss my ear, "yes"

"So what we gonna do on timrrow you get a jealous scowl.. when anyone flirts eith me but I also know ur closested" I asked.

He'd sigh, "its time I just come out - girls will be pissed screaming I played them witch I did honstly"

I chuckled and played with his hair - "all it took was my gay ass drink to get you bending me over pretty"

"Though you'll gonna end up being labeled by most my weakness aswell witch amintly you are" he aminted blushing as he laid by me.

"Oh I know it wasn't long ago you decided to do what you wanted someone to do. Fuck my voice gone" I snickered.

He smirked, "im proud to say I did that my darling, but damn it seems you remaber more then you're incline to think you said you do"

"Oh baby I reamber it all I was bearly drunk" I hummed, "but I didn't mind taking u"

Punz blushed and looked off, "what did I say"

"You aiminted to me you wanted me. In both factors" I said softly.

Punz smirked and kissed all over as a knock on the door happend.

Punz groned, "I saware if it's one of my annoying hoes I'm gonna punt you off the balcony"

He got up and opened the to - to show a red haired girl.

"Macy. What the fuck you want you intrupted my movie" he'd grone.

"Well I was hopping we could do one of our movie and cuddle dates we used to do.. senice you left the party dragging you drunk dormate without me" She giggled.

Punz probably rolled his eyes and moved leaning on the doorframe.

"I had other plans. Plus I was leaving anyway so drunk me didn't sleep with some hoe" he'd grumble.

Because he wanted his dick in me.

"Oh come on love its been awhile senice we had a date" she said demanding, "let me in I have a bone to pick with ur roomate"

Punz growled, "no I'm not gonna have a bullshit date with you"

"Come on.. we could even have fun im sure you'd like my p-" she said beggy like.

"I don't love you, shu" he growled.

"W..what you said so when we kissed on ur bed" she frowned, "but also called me a pretty nickname that ment dream.."

Wait did he accidently say he loved me when with her?!

"Erm.. that was not a nickname" he hummed, "fuck off"

I smirk and limped over peaking under his arm witch he rested around me happily.

"Oh its the whore why you holding him like you should hold me!" She whined, "you're mom said one day we'll marry"

Punz rolled his eyes - "not if I can do anything about it. But don't call him that"

"He took my boyfr-" she whined.

"That was a no-sex hookup. What he even call you?" I asked.

"Sapnap! Isn't i-" she happily said.

"Er.. that's my name-" I said with a slight chuckle, "hey I'm sapnap halo"

Her face went bright red like a bull, "you.. called me by you're roomates name?! You cheater"

"Player" I sighed, "he was a player"

She slapped me - "I wish you never came!"

"I for one... am happy he came" punz said, "he finally helped me get the curge"

"Huh.." she whined.

I turn to punz and kissed him - he picked me up kissing me way more passionately then he did her before the kiss broke and he chuckled.

"That obvious ehnogh?" He asked.
-
Oml