[Thundery snuggles]

3rd person
-

"What. There shit talking?" Punz said annoyed. "What they tell you about me"

"Youre a daddys money bully, who can do nothing but be a dick, and look down on others" sapnap growled, "witch I tried to give the benefit at frist but I'm really seeing it"

Unknown to all punzs bitchyness is to hide his weakness punz nipped his lip, "Ah I see. But I still get all the girls"

"Like that's sappose to impress me" sapnap snared, "girls are gross"

Sapnap turned away competely from punz who looked at the other in shocked, before his signature cocky smirk apreed.

"So you fuck guys huh" punz hummed, "maybe you need to get pin downed"

"Uh huh. By who" sapnap snickered, "only one near me is a dickwad. I wouldn't be cought dead sleeping with him"

Punz glared, "good because I wouldnt want to put my dick in you either. Atleast thats asbailsihed"

"That you're stright and I'm not?" Sapnap snickered, "yeap good job for pointing out the obvious play boy"

Punz growled under his breath, he wasn't stright in the slighets, agin he doesn't like to show weakness.

'This guy is way hotter then those woman I froce myself to pretend to like' punz thought.

Before intreally slapping himself.

His nature shown is a cover up, like the girls. To be clear he found sapnap and his rebultes  hot, but wouldn't utter a word about it.

Punz moved his hair abit, "I wish someone would fuck ur annoying voice goodbye"

Sapnap huffed, "whatever I'm going to sleep, asshat"

Punz shaked his head plopping on his bed.

It was peaceful for some time before the whimpering started, with the thunder of the thunder.
-
Punz
-
Why the fuck is he wimpering.. it'd alittle bit of thunder... you're joking me.

He is afried of fucking thunder? I sigh abit and looked over, though he's terribly afriend he's kinda real.. cute like this.

I just want to hold him close and comfort him.. witch  is a new thing I would  want.

But something about him - though I hate to amint it draws me to him in a way I cannot describe.

I can't..show.. oh fuck it... I look to him seeing he has woken up and whimpered louder.

Punz looked over from his phone, he found it abit amusing. "You scared?"

"Oh s..shut up" sapnap hissed.

"The f@gs are always scary cats I sware' i rolled my eyes, agin he felt like i could say it because i was well into men.

"Oh be quiet I don't need ur assh-" sapnap said confidently before another striked and he jolted.

I sighed and swallowed my pride, "get over here, dweeb"

"W-what" sapnap said visibly shaking.

"I said get over here, now do it before I change my mind, you damn loser" I snared.

Sapnal with well, very speteical assuming it was to mock him later or somethign, got up and wandered with a slight shaky leg to my bed.

I pulled him over and into snuggles, "don't take this the wrong way, dweeb"

Sapnap snuggled close to punz, whoever didn't do much but hold him like. Amintily the baby he is.

"Such a baby scared of thunderstorms" I hint the other hoping to distract.

"Oh shut up u have an irnastnal fear to we all do" sapnap hissed.

And damn he was right, i don't want to let his gaurd down, and get hurt like he did in the past.

"Sappose ur right.. for now snuggle me and forget the problem" puns said softly, giving a soft forehead kiss.

Sapnap smiled into my chest.

It's quiet cute... "for once ur not an asshole"

"Eh... shut it go to sleep idoit" I  said, wanting to avoid that can of worms competely.

Soon ehnogh my eyes grew havy, legs entangled as I soft played with his hair, I knew my fact had to be lightly a candy floss color.
-
Oop