[angered sim--- COOKIES]

Sapnap
-
The girl was really pissed  - and punz held me close smirking.

"What you fucking used me?" The girl hissed.

"Perhaps." Punz said not giveing a fuck, "now shu"

He moved and closed and locked the door in her face.

"Fucking annoying ass hoe" he'd grumble, "we are gonna have alot"

- next day -

I was just wearing punzs hoodie - as he requested me to as I walked with a slight limp through a bussing hallway he had left for class because we're in diffrent wings I went up to dream and Wilbur who wore cuddly.

"Ayo what's this shit" I chuckled.

"Oh were dating now" Wilbur Said, "you herd the romaour?"

"Hold up is that punzs hoodie.." Dream asked.

"No. Corgarats  and yes" I hummed.

"They wore saying you hooked up with punz" Wilbur Saif.

"So that's the jealous girls glaring at me - sick" I sighed.

"Did you actully tho.." Dream asked.

"Yes.. we did but did alot more then that" I sighed.

"You don't mean you-" Wilbur blinked.

"The hoodie doesn't give it away?..." I glared at them, "he calls me his darling now"

"You got the homophobic stright guy to be all gay for you damn" Dream chuckled.

"He was closested" I sighed, "he's been optting to cook for me whenever he can though"

"Awe cute" they gushed, "but all his simps are so fucking pissed with you"

"It's not my damn fault he liked the cuddles so much" I mutter quietly.

"Right the thunderstorm.. wait he coddled you all night?" Drewm asked softly.

I nodded, and got more awes.

Soon I headed for class only to get met with a few simps at my desk, and quackity.

"You seriously  fucked him? Me and my boy was all over you and he bearly looked at you" Quackity huffed.

"He did in our dorm he was also flirty with me" I sighed, "and you guys?"

"You stole punzkun afarily from us" the girls snaped.

"He's the one that liked cuddles so much he fell for me." I sigh, "aprently none of you felt right to him"

Quackity  glared at them, "leave him be its you're jackass you obessed overs fault"

"What?! He's the one the l-" the girls said.

"He came onto me asked to and everything. After abit I did mellow down but how could you not with a hot guy wants it with you?" I sigh.

"What punz would never do that" she hissed.

He was intoxicated but the next moring didn't try to hide the fact we hooked up.

"Ask him?" I sigh.

I sigh and went  to do my work wanting to just be back cuddling with my boyfriend.

"Ugh just give me the hoodie you stole it there's no way he would want you in it" the girls said in a demanding  tone.

"Do I need to call him? He told me to wear it" I snaped.

"Girls leave him alone" the teacher demanded, :desks now"

Quackity  seemed annoyed now seeing it was punzs hoodie.

"Youre letting a asshole clime and mark you" he muttered relizing he sat near me.

"Well yes he's my boyfriend  or why I moved here hint why he was pissed when u and karl flirted" I sigh.

Quackit went quiet and class went as normal when it ended it I Hightailed out seeing punz hanging out over by the stores with some cookies.

"Hey babe" I giggle and walked to him.
-
Oo