[the possibly drunken confession]

Skipping to after school
Sapnap
-

I sigh as I get ready for the party - punz walked into the room kinda eyeing me.

"Not bad for a gay man" he muttered, in a mocky way.

"I can't tell if you're complimenting or mocking" I sigh putting on by black body suit, with the white cropped puffy zip hoodie.

"Good." He'd huff and grabed what he was wearing there, "im shocked you're going to the party"

"Dream  wants to set me up with someone probably" I grumbled.

Looking through the mirror at punz as I finshed dressing optting for the black leather skirt with chains - I see punz face drop, into a odd face I can't say I've seen before.

"You good you're scowl droped" I sighed turning to him.

"I'm fine" he sighed and walked off out.

Senice our late night cuddles he's been slightly more soft -  somethings diffrent  about him.. I sigh and went off to find dream to go with dream and Wilbur.

"Oo~ cross dressing again" Dream teased me.

"It is the best I can do" I huffed, looking at him.

"You're looking snazzy" Dream complement.

I smiled, "why thank you"

We walked to the party place - punz was already there.

I just walked off to a corner after grabing a drink with my friends who quickly dissapreed to dance while I sipped and obessvered.

Some boys came over.

"Hey pretty  thing what you doing alone" one flirted.

"I'm sorry? I don't think I cought you're names" I say.

"Quackity and karl" they both said, "wait you're a male..-"

"Yeah.. what never seen a male in a skirt?" I snap at them.

As I sip my drink and looked off - I felt a glare on me.. surprisingly it was punz.. what is he glaring at me for..?

His eyes then moved to the new flirts.

"No- we just thought you wore a girl with you long hair and skirt bueaiful" Quackity  hummed.

I nod softly.
"Why thank you"

I giggled turling my hair softly as the contuied to overlode the complaments.

To the point where it boring, "don't flatter me to much, that's cheesy"

They wore getting a bit touchy I sipped my drink abit, "Alright boys ehnogh."

"Oh come on .. we wanted to take you to our dorm" Karl said.

"I'm good - not looking for anything er-" I said getting up and going over to get more punch.

Quackity grabed my wrist, "come on Chico it-"

I felt a made glare and Quackity  ran off  I look up to see I semi toxicated punz.

He grabed me, "come on you don't need to be to drunk"

"Why would you care?" I hissed.

"Those two go for pretty ones please them and dip" he sighed as I opted to go with him.

He glazed at me as we walked down the halls once he deemed far ehnogh he stoped and turned to be.

"I hate to amint it but they aren't the only ones  who want you in there bed with them" he'd amint, I sware he was pink.

"I'm not the sharpest tipsty.." I mutter.

Punzs hands went to my waist a soft innocent kiss.

"I want it to be me" he said softly in my ear.
-

Punz oml