[soft complexion - small white lies]

Punz
-
I smiled as my love came over and wrapped my arm around him.

"How was class handsome?" I hummed eyeing him, offered him a cookie.

"Good expect for some of ur jealous simps being flys" he giggled taking one and enjoying it.

I grone and cradled him closely, "my horse Flys for simps bugs my darling?"

He nodded, "how'd you get here so fast?"

"Colinary is right above you so I saw you go to class plus I figured you'd be in grafic design" I said, "plus I thought you'd need something sweet"

I looked up to see the girls glaring at this looking envyious.

I gave a cold glare to them as a soft warning. They do anything to sapnap I'm gonna be bloody.

"Youre such a sweetheart when it comes to me" sapnap said.

"Of crouse I want you to stay  unlike the others who bug the shit out of me" I sigh.

Sapnap giggles- "im sure you could me unable to leave ur side"

I smirked, "Oh fuck yes baby I would"

I holsted him into my arm, "off we go"

He blushed alot as I carry him off- yet give him the cookies to enjoy.

"Punz you derp" he'd luagh and punched my sholder before watting another cookie.

He opted to shove some in my mouth.

"You love this derp" I luaghed as I walked up to Jax.

"Who's the pretty boy you got there man" Jax said.

"Oi this is my man" I snaped at him.

"Wait you're gay" Jax said shocked.

"Yeah hint why I never wanted the girls" I said putting my baby down.

Sapnap wandered to the bench and I just followed and cuddled with him. "You like those cookies huh babe"

"You are fucking amzing at cooking and baking" he said nuzzling into my neck.

"Thank you love" I say holding him tighter.

"Damn you're soft for him" Jax teased.

"I'll punt you Jax. And anyone who mocks me or hurts him" I threatened.

Sapnap just cuddled to me eatting and feeding bits and peices of cookies.

"Fuck you're cute" I chuckle softly.

"And I'm ur weakness" he teased me.

"One I'm fine with haveing"  I say softly kissing his lips as a girl screams.

I turn and it's the girl that was following my baby out of his class.. I grumble.

"What I'm busy romacing my boyfriend" I snaped.

"Wait you're really..."  she said tearing up.

"Dating him yes"  i sigh annoyed, "my hoodie should of been obvious ehnogh"

"I thought he stole it.." the girl said with a whiny puppy face. "You are serio.."

"Gay? Yes omfg just because I kiss girls doesn't mean I was stright you all wore a fat cover up"  I said coldly.

"He wants me he don't want you" sapnap hummed.

"Shut up he doesn't love you he's using-" she whined.

"Nany  nany boo boo I fuck him more then you do" he added on.

"What the hell you mean" she hissed.

He litterly took my virginity.

"I railed him" I chuckled.

"Yeah he really missed me from highschool" sapnap said.

Ah he's going with the we've been togather senice before he switched I see.

"Of crouse I did you fit me so well" I teased him nuzzling  him, though I'd like to do him again soon sober.
-
Oo~