Prologue

It was a meeting of the kingdoms. There sat all the kingdoms' leaders. Prince Nico, prince of the Shadow Kingdom, noticed something odd. He pointed it out to his father, King Hades.

"King Apollo, where is Prince William?" Hades asked. Apollo, king of the Sun Kingdom, hesitated. "He was kidnapped. Or something. He went missing," he said sadly.

Nico was only 8 when he heard that. The possible death if his best friend. "Is he dead?" Nico had asked. Queen Naomi just shook her head and said, "we don't know."

Nico abruptly got up out of his chair. He headed to leave the room. "Nico-" "Let him go. He needs time," Queen Maria said to her husband, Hades.

Nico was distraught and upset. Tears fell down his face as he sat there. "No..." he said quietly.

His sister, Bianca, came in to comfort him. But it didn't help.

—————————

A couple years later, Nico had a dream.

Nico saw a shadow.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"Calm down, di Angelo." A voice said.

"Will?" Nico asked in shock.

"Yep, it's me. I'm alive," Will said. The shadow became more clear. It was Will.

"Where are you?" Nico asked.

"I can't tell you that," Will said.

"Why?" Nico asked.

"I'm not allowed," Will answered.

Nico stood and thought for a few moments. Suddenly, Will's form wavered, and changed back into a shadow.

"Nico..." Will said. There was a scream from Will, and he disappeared.

"Will? Will!"