Chapter I: The Meeting

Nico got up and sighed. The meeting of kingdoms was that day, and the Shadow Kingdom was hosting it. Nico used to enjoy them, but when Will disappeared, he stopped enjoying them. Will... he thought. He remembers the dream he had two years ago. He doesn't know why he still remembers it. The dream made him believe Will was alive... until his body was found, lifeless.

Nico went to his closet to get changed into his clothes. He exits his room and walks to the dining room. When he gets inside, Hades and Nico's step-mother, Persephone, were already in there. "Father, Persephone," Nico said, acknowledging each of them with a nod. "Son," Hades said.

When Nico got it, he started eating his breakfast. A second later, his sisters, Hazel and Bianca, entered. "Hello father, Nico, Persephone," Bianca said.

Persephone wasn't exactly Nico, Bianca, and Hazel's biggest fan. As long as they treated her with respect, Persephone promised not to do anything to them.

Hazel and Bianca sat down and ate their food. "Are you all ready for the meeting?" Hades asked. "Yes, sir," Bianca said, and Nico and Hazel said, "Yes." Hades nodded.

When they all finished eating, they went outside to greet their guests when they arrived. First arrived the Sea kingdom leaders, King Poseidon, Queen Sally, and Prince Perseus; who insisted that everyone calls him Percy, not Perseus. Along with him, Annabeth Chase came.

Next came the Sky kingdom's leaders, King Zeus, Queen Hera, Prince Jason, and Princess Thalia. "Just Thalia," she reminded everyone. Along with Jason, was a girl Nico didn't recognize. Then it stuck him. "Aren't you the daughter of Queen Aphrodite of the War Kingdom?" He asked the girl. "Yes, I am, but Jason is my boyfriend so I came with him," she said. Nico nodded.

After them came the Sun Kingdom leaders. King Apollo, Queen Naomi, Princess Kayla, and Prince Austin. Nico suddenly winced. He wished Will was on that list. Nevertheless, he out on a strained smile and greeted them.

Next came the War Kingdom leaders, AKA the worst people on earth. King Ares, Queen Aphrodite, Princess Clarisse, and Princess Drew. Nico hated all of them. Piper wasn't so bad, though.

After them, the Fire kingdom leaders came. King Hephaestus, Prince Leo, and Leo's girlfriend; Calypso. The Queen died when Leo was young.

More people came to the point Nico nearly lost track of all of them. The amount of surrounding kingdoms there are is crazy, he thought.

After all the festivities and diner, Nico went to his room. Another meeting, another painful memory of Will. He missed his best friend.

A knock on his door woke Nico from his sadness for a moment. "Who's there?" He asked. "It's Percy, Jason, Hazel, Thalia, Leo, Calypso,—" "so all the Princes and Princesses?" He asked. "Not all, Drew are Clarisse aren't here," Bianca said. Nico sighed and said, "I guess you can come in."

Everyone filed in Nico's huge room. Nico sat criss-cross on his bed, watching everyone enter. "Been awhile," Percy said. "It's only been around an hour," Nico said. "Not what I meant," Percy said. "Whatever," Nico said.

The group of teenagers conversed, Nico barely taking any part in it.

Suddenly, an explosion was heard, and everyone rushed out of Nico's room, including Nico. They reached the front of the castle to see several bombs going off, and people running around in panic. Nico spotted the people setting them off. "There!" He shouted, and the Royal Guards went after them. Before they could do anything, a bomb went off right behind the Princes and Princesses. They all got blasted forward, out of the castle. Nico pulled out his sword, and the others did the same with their weapons. An army suddenly appeared and attacked.

After awhile of fighting, it was unlikely the shadow kingdom would survive. At least, that's what Nico thought until a mysterious army showed up. They were not wearing any armor. The leader of the army was wearing a golden masquerade mask. He had a white cape with a golden line though the middle, and a white tunic with gold woven into it. He had plain white pants and gold shoes. He had blonde hair and blue eyes that looked all too familiar to Nico, but he couldn't quite out is finger on where he saw them before.

In the boy's hand with a bow. It was wooden, with a (surprise surprise) gold string. On the boy's back was a quiver with (again, this is very surprising) solid-gold arrows.

The rest of the army was wearing clothes of the same color scheme; white and gold. They each had their own weapon, but whatever it was it was also made of gold.

The people that were attacking the shadow kingdom paused to look at the golden army. The leader glared at each of them, before shouting "ATTACK!!" The golden army charged, and within seconds everyone who opposed them were dead. So, naturally, the entire shadow kingdom and the leaders from other kingdoms were left unharmed.

Nico stared at the golden army in shock. "How?" Piper asked before Nico could. "How what?" The leader asked. "How did you kill them all so easily?" She asked. "We were trained better than any of you," he said. Just as they were going to turn to leave, Nico asked, "Wait! Who are you?" The leader looked Nico right in the eye, and said, "I am the golden prince."

A/n: ahsokaaaaaa

Ik that was random BUT the first episode comes out in an hour

Og story: https://www.quotev.com/story/15998995/The-Golden-Prince-Solangelo-Royal-AU

Yes I wrote that also.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the ppl. Uncle Rick does. I only own the army and the plot