6) Crimson - Vincent Nightray/Ada Vessalius (Pandora Hearts)

My body felt numb, frozen, unable to move. My hands shook uncontrollably even as I brought one hand up to my mouth. I could feel bile rising up my throat and I struggled to keep it down. My emerald eyes were wide with shock, unblinking as they stared at the blond-haired male in front of me.

"V-Vincent-sama...?" I barely whispered.

Vincent-sama turned towards me, smiling like everything was normal. He stood there like it was the usual thing for his hair and clothes to be stained by crimson. He held a pair of sharp scissors in one hand, dripping with crimson liquid.

His voice was polite, "Ara, isn't it Ada-sama? How coincidental to meet you in such a place."

"Vincent-sama... V-Vincent-sama..." Cold, salty tears had begun to stream down my cheeks.

Why? What had Vincent-sama done? What was with this scene? Was it really onii-chan who lay there on the ground, struggling to get up even with blood seeping from a wound in his chest?

Onii-chan choked, "A-Ada, get out of here!"

Alice-san lay unconscious on the ground beside onii-chan, a cut on her cheek and crimson deepening the red of her ball gown.

Vincent-sama began to walk slowly towards me, those heterochromatic eyes I loved so much cold and foreign all of a sudden. I stood there frozen, void of feeling and my body cold.

"Why...?"

But then the world around me went black.

From that moment onwards, crimson was the worst colour, the colour I used to love but now hated.

************************************************************************************************************

Basically, Ada came upon the scene of Vincent killing Oz and Alice.