13) Cream - Oikawa Tsurara/Nura Rikuo (Nurarihyon no Mago)

#13: Cream. (Nurarihyon no Mago; Oikawa TsuraraXNura Rikuo)

                        She closed her pale-pink lips in a slight pout over the straw mindlessly as her haunting amber eyes continued to watch her Young Master converse with his human friends. The junior high girl tilted her head thoughtfully to the right. It wasn’t that she minded following her Young Master everyday like this. No, Tsurara was content just being able to be near her beloved every moment of the day. She was honoured to be his guardian.

But she still didn’t understand. Why did her Young Master mix with these humans so very happily? What was to love about them? Humans were weak and easily swayed by emotion. Her Young Master was three quarter-human, yes, but ah—no! He wasn’t weak, not at all! His heart was strong and he was powerful in Fear... but only if he bothered to train himself.

Instead, Rikuo-sama spent his days in ‘school’ with his human ‘classmates’. Why did he even bother? It was pointless; her Young Master would live for very, very long and have many chances to educate himself. Even if he did have to be schooled, the other demons in the main house and herself would be enough.

Tsurara blinked and stared down at the caramel frappe in her hand. The whipped cream swirling at its top was mingled with hints of brown. It reminds me of… Rikuo-sama. It was true, the resemblance in spirit was almost uncanny. The white cream represented Rikuo-sama’s human side, pure and fluffy and kind, while the brown represented Rikuo-sama’s demon side, strong and there but still undeveloped.

The result of the mixture was sweet and addictive and always wanted. Tsurara ran her pointed tongue unconsciously over her lips. That’s right. This was her Young Master. Beautiful and delicious. She shouldn’t let others lay their filthy hands on him. It was because he was so perfect that he was coveted and Tsurara would protect him. Forever and always, she would freeze and purify all who tried to come near him.

Rikuo-sama is my Young Master.