12) Homework - Grimmjow (Bleach)/Rchoen

I slammed my hand on to the marble table.

“I don’t understand!” I whined.

Grimmjow stared blankly at me, “You don’t understand what?”

“My homework~!” I pouted.

Silence met me. Well, it was sort of expected. I threw myself on to the white sofa opposite of Grimmjow, crossing my arms huffily across my chest.

“What the hell does you not understanding your homework got to do with me?” he growled.

Someone was clearly not happy. I popped a lollipop in to my mouth enthusiastically.

With a tilt of my head, I replied him, “Well, you are going to teach me my homework, of course!”

Ulquiorra spoke up from the corner of the room, “You are obviously wrong to ask such an imbecile.”

“What did you say?” Grimmjow snapped.

He was up in the blink of an eye, heading towards Ulquiorra, his fists clenched. I rolled my eyes and threw a kick in to Grimmjow’s back, leaving a satisfactory footprint. He crashed in to the floor painfully.

“Don’t go fighting with Ulquiorra, idiot! You still have to help me with my homework!” I informed him haughtily.

He raised his face off the floor, his expression murderous.

“You bitch…”

I puffed out my cheeks, waving my lollipop at him, “So rude! My name is Rchoen Vessalius! Reh-cho-ann!”

Grimmjow barely had time to stand up before I shoved my homework in to his chest.

“Now,” I grinned, “Tell me how to do this math problem!”

He glared at me for a moment before submitting. After all, I was still his senior of some sorts! Teehee~ It was just a moment before he was completely flustered.

“Damn it!” He hurled my homework towards the wall, “Why are the World of the Living’s homework so difficult?”

Grimmjow proceeded to storm out of the room. I was left there, whining after him about my crushed homework. Shitsujiko-sensei was going to kill me.

*************************************************************************************************

A/N:

That was pretty short. And dumb.