Chapter 7

•••(HENDRIX'S POV)•••

We're currently just got here in the newly opened bar.I wasn't supposed to go here be here but Eric forced me to.

I also decided to go with him here cause I want to drink and forget that girl.

Ever since she came in my house as my maid, I just couldn't get her out of my mind.

She's like running on my mind the whole time and I don't know what's happening to me.

My employee which is Kim, Akemi's best friend emailed me saying she found someone suit to be my maid.

She also emailed me the Akemi's background and some ID.And when I saw how beautiful she is, I did'nt think twice and told Kim that Akemi is accepted to work under me as my maid.

I did'nt go home for about a week now because I just couldn't tell what's happening to me ever since she came in to my life.

When we got inside the bar, there was a lot of people and girls are looking at me like fantasizing me and undressing me.tsk.

Umupo na kami ni Eric at nag order ng drinks.

I roamed my eyes around and I felt my heart skipped a beat. It's her, Akemi.What's a lovely girl like her doing here?

She's wearing a black fucking fitted dress that hugs her perfect curves perfectly.And her cleavage shown off.

Ilang minuto ko syang pinagmamasdan at parang lasing ata to.She stood up

Yup, she's wasted.She barely even walk straight and might fall down any moment.

Patuloy ko syang tinitignan habang papasok sya sa banyo.May lalaking sumunod sakanya at napa mura ako at tumayo sinundan sila.

Pagkapasok ni Akemi sa banyo ay pumasok naman ang lalaki at idiniin sya sa pader ng banyo.

Pilit syang nanlaban pero talagang malakas ang lalaki.But not as strong as me.

I couldn't hold it anymore and grabbed the man by his shirt and punched his face repeatedly.

"That's what you get you fucking jerk" I said and punched him again until his lips and nose bleed.I stopped when I saw he passed out.What a weak jerk.

I look at Akemi and she's sitting on the bathroom floor with a smirk while looking at me.

I approached her and tried to stand her up.
She chuckled and that sends heat down to my cock.

Shit!

"Let's go and get you home" ani ko.

"Hi! Gwapo mo ah" aniya at hinawakan ang mukha ko.She's really wasted now.

"Come on let's go" pagpilit ko sakanya.

"It's a pleasure to go with you mister handsome" aniya at tumatawa bago nagsalita ulit.

"But as much as I want to go with you, I can't walk hehe" she's so damn cute while laughing.

I sighed and scooped her in my arms and carried her in a bridal style and made our way out of the bathroom.

I told Eric to take care of Kim and get her home safely and then made our way out of the bar.

When we're inside my car, she suddenly spoke.

"Happy birthday to me I guess" she said the saddest tone that broke my heart.

"Hey what happened?" I gently asked her as I fasten her seatbelt.

"Do you know? Namatay ang mga magulang ko dahil sakin? Kase birthday ko noon tapos nasa bahay ako ng tiyahin ko at dahil birthday ko, umuwi sina mama at papa para mag celebrate kami.Pero on the way home, naaksidente sila at namatay.Kasalanan ko.Kaya uminom ako ngayon thinking na makalimutan ko ang nangyari noon.Pero wala talaga eh." She said as tears fall from her beautiful eyes.

I wrapped my arms around her and shushed her.I feel pain in my chest after what she told me.

"Shh it's not your fault okay?" pagpapatahan ko sakanya.

"Thank you handsome" she thanked me.

I started the engine and looked at her.She's looking outside the car window and  I smiled.

She starting humming a random song while playing with the window up and down.

She's like a kid while doing it and I find it really cute.I haven't had any woman see this side of me.

I always shouts at everyone and I don't do comforting others because I hate affection.

But when it comes to this girl, I dont know why I act like this infront of her.And I can't afford to shout at her upon seeing her innocent face.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading.