Chapter 9

(SPG CHAPTER.JUST KINDLY SKIP IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE)

••(Hendrix's POV)••

She's encircling her hands on my neck to deepen the kiss.I tried to hold back but she held me tighter.

"Ah!" she moaned when I bit her lip while her hands are now undoing my shirt and she successfully took my shirt off.

"You're intoxicated let's not do this" I said and tried to stand up but she pulled me down thst made me fall on top of her.

"Please?" she said and gave me a pleasing puppy eyes.

I can't hold back any longer and and once again smashed my lips into her soft lips that made her moan.

I roamed my hands around her waist and my kiss went down to her jaw, down to her neck then her still covered chest.

I massaged her big breasts that made her moan and put her arms around my head and pushed me more to her breasts.

I then took her dress off and now she's only wearing a black bra and underwear infront of me.

I went on top of her again and unhooked her bra and threw it somewhere across the room and I stared at her perfectly round breasts and then looked at her in the eyes.

"C-can I?" I asked while stuttering.

She just nodded so I locked and put her arms above her head and then sucked her right nipple and my hand massaging the other.

"A-ahh!" she moaned that made me feel more aroused.

I let go of her beautiful breasts and unbuckled my pants along with boxer.My cock sprung out and it was really ready to fight.I looked at Akemi and saw her swallowed hard while looking at my cock.

"Ang laki naman nyan! kasya kaya yan?" nag aalalang tanong nya.

Kinubabawan ko sya at unti unting binaba ang underwear nya.

"Don't worry, It will" I said and smirked and ince again claimed her lips and cupped her breasts and she kept moaning.

"Can I?" I asked as I positioned my hard erect buddy in between her thighs.

When she nodded, I parted her legs and slowly entered her.I saw pain visible in her face and a tear fell from her eyes.

"I'm sorry love" ani ko at hinalikan sya to distract her from the pain.When I already entered my whole length, I did'nt move and made her get used to my size for a while.

And shit she's a virgin!

After a few moments, she tapped my sholder and I stopped kissing her and looked at her.

"You can move now" she said so I kissed her lips down to her chest and slowly started moving.

"Ahh Hendrix!" she moaned.

My thrusting became more fast and god she feels so good.I placed her shoulders on my shoulders and thrusts fast.

"Fuck you're so tight" I said as I kept thrusting.

"I'm cumming ah!" she moaned.

"Me too princess" I said as I thrust deeper and faster.

After a few more thrusts, we both reached our climax and I orgasmed inside her.

My collapsed beside her and we're both breathing fast and I wrapped the blanket around our naked body and hugged her tight.

"I think I love you Akemi" I said but she did'nt hear it because she's already snoring due to tiredness so I also decided to sleep.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry kung di maganda kase first time ko magsulat ng ganito hehe.But I hope you do enjoyed reading.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading.