Chapter 8

••(Hendrix's POV)••

"Did you know that you're so handsome" she said and giggled like a child and I find it cute.

"And I think you're rich hehe" she said and giggled once again.

I'm just listening to her and watching her move.She playing with the hem of her dress.

"Gusto kita pero hindi tayo pwede" I froze with what she said.I got curious of why she thinks were not good for each other and..

She likes me??

Damn!

"And why would you think na hindi tayo pwede?" I asked her.

"Simple kase mayaman ka, gwapo at successful eh ako? maid lang" she answered and painfully laughed.

"Dahil ba mayaman ako ay hindi tayo pwede?" tanong ko.

"Siguro haha" she laughed trying to hide the pain but eyes dont lie.

"Then if getting poor is the only way to make you mine, then it's a pleasure to be poor" I said and smirked.

I sound so corny.

But for her it's okay to be corny.

She pinched my dimple kissed my cheek and I froze on the spot.I can feel my heart beating so f*cking fast and this has never happened to me before.

Shit!

I'm having a massive boner

"Ba't ang laki naman tignan nyan" aniya at tinuro ang parte ng pagkalalaki ko na bakat na bakat ngayon.

F*ck!

Tumawa ito habang nakapikit ang mata at sinandal ang likod sa seat.This feels like a very long drive.

We got inside my apartment and I was carrying her in a bridal style because she can't oviously walk.

I just decided to stop here instead of my house because this is more near to the bar.

I bought this apartment a few months ago and because this place also has balcony which leads you to see the beautiful scenery of the ocean.

Come to think of it, Akemi is the first person who entered my apartment because I never let anyone enter my apartment.

We got inside and I sat her down the couch so I could lock the gate.After locking the gate, I heard her scream so I rushed inside.

Only to find her on the floor lying down.
And she's laughing.

"You know, I like you haha" she laughed and rolled over the floor.

"Pero impossible na ang isang katulad mo ay mahulog sa gaya ko pero okay lang" aniya.

"Let's go so you can rest" at inalalayan ko sya pataas ng hagdan patungo sa kwarto ko.

Inihiga ko sya sa kama ko at naghanap ako ng damit para makapagbihis sya.

When I was about to change her, she encircled her hands around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss.

I feel my buddy getting harder but I need to restrain myself because I respect her and she's different from all my past flings.

I don't actually care about girls before and I only want sex from them but when it comes to Akemi, I can't disrespect her because,

She looks delicate as the wings of a butterfly.

And I can't afford to break her.

Our kiss deepens and I roamed to explore her mouth and our tongue fought like swords.

To be continued...
Thanks for reading.