Chapter 2: Memories

The image of the two girls froze, clouded and then sped forward to a moment around 20 minutes later. A pair of glistening green eyes in the dark watched as the memories played out before her.

* * * * *

Fluttershy trembled, waiting for Rainbow to come back. After telling her what Dumbbell and 3 Pointer had done, Dash had stormed off and told Fluttershy to wait there. Soon after, Flutters heard male screams and then Rainbow Dash yelling something she couldn't hear.

She heard a sniff and looked up to see Dash standing above her, wiping blood from her nose with a hand covered in scratches. "Oh my! Rainbow! Are you hurt?," Shy asked. "Me? Course not! But if you ask those guys the same question, you might get a different answer," Dash replied, pointing her thumb over her shoulder towards Dumbbell and 3 Pointer lying quivering on the ground whilst covered in cuts, bruises and blood. "Rainbow Dash!," Shy exclaimed,"Did you do that?"

"Um. Yes?"

* * * * *

The green eyes stared at the screen as it paused. The dark skinned mare that the eyes belonged to stood and yelled,"Disforme! Metamorphia! NOW!" Two small changelings scurried into the room. "What is it, my Queen?," Metamorphia questioned. "Metamorphia. I need you and some others to observe and protect this Rainbow Dash during the outbreak. And YOU," she said, pointing at Disforme,"Fetch me that lout Discord!"