Chapter 7: My Lies Go Far

*WARNING! MILD SELF HARM*

Fluttershy opened her eyes. She heard a beep, lots of beeps,sniffling, and what sounded like someone angry in another room, kicking the walls and screaming expletives. "Dashie?," Shy croaked,"Where's my Dashie?". Twilight loomed into her vision."Fluttershy! You're alive! Rainbow Dash, she's alive!," Twilight yelled, her tears falling onto Shy's face. Fluttershy noticed a slight hint of green in Twi's eyes but was completely allured by it. Applejack came out of nowhere and threw her arms around Flutters. She saw the same green but trusted it. AJ's eyes were emerald anyways, right?

She sat up slightly and saw Dash come in the door, eyes bleary, fists bloody and shoes scuffed. "Oh Shy," she whispered hoarsely, voice cracking,"I thought you were gone."

* * * * *

Fluttershy walked quietly through the huge weather factory. Rainbow Dash would be in the cloud assembly station. She thought of how happy Dash would be to see her back, for q surprise. On the way, she heard a raspy voice singing in an empty storage room. Shy looked in to see Dash holding the hoof of a athletic-looking green pegasus mare with whipped back, streaky, orange hair. She was singing Bear. Their song. Why?

Fluttershy flew out of the facility crying. Rainbows words hung in the air, following her.
We'll play charades up in the Chelsea
Drink champagne although we shouldnt be
We'll be blind and dumb until we fall asleep

Fluttershy saw images of Dash and her kissing, listening to that song.
None of our friends will come
They dodge our calls and they have for quite a while now
It's not a shock, you dont seem to mind and I just can't see how

She broke down sobbing, seeing her and Dash stripping down, climbing onto the bed.
We're too old.
We're not old at all.
Just too old.
We're not old at all.

How many secrets could Dash have?

That was all she could take.

That's when she started cutting.

* * * * *

"DISCORD!," Chrysalis screamed,"THAT STUPID FUCKING BITCH JUST THREW A GIANT SPANNER IN THE WORKS!". Discord walked in and yawned. "What is it?". Chrysalis glared at a screen. "That stupid rainbow bitch is in love with someone else and I can't locate their memories!". Discord snapped his claw fingers and Gilda flashed up on screen. Chrysalis gaped at him, gasping in frustration. He winkedat her."That definitely deserves a good BJ, eh Chryssi?"

* * * * *

"No. You're not," Rainbow Dash replied. Fluttershy frowned. "Well then, who was it?," she questioned. Dash looked away and whispered,"Gilda". Fluttershy stood up and took a few steps away from Rainbow."That bitch. She hates me. She hates Pinkie too. My best friend. And you were in love with her? How could you just..."

Shy left the house and Rainbows tears fell like a waterfall. She almost swore she could hear Gilda saying it was alright and almost felt her tight embrace, but there was no-one there at all.