Chapter 6: Love Me

"Well, if Fluttershy said yes, then why were you crying?," Twilight asked. "Because she said I was her first love and I nearly said she was mine, but she's not, and I love her but I still love Gilda more!," Dash was crying now."I met Gilda years before Fluttershy. We even went to kindergarten together. She was really shy at first, kinda like Flutters, but then she turned out to be an excellent flyer, and a hot ass bitch. We smoked weed on the roof of our dorms and went skinny dipping in rainbows together. We started dating, but then...,"

"Gilda got expelled. It was for having ecstasy in school grounds. I told the headmistress that I had ecstasy too, but my mother worked in the school as vice head, so I wasn't expelled, and Gilda went back to Griffinstone".

* * * * *

"Hey Dash, wanna go skinny dipping?," Gilda called. She had the junior speedsters uniform on and was pulling the straps of her muscle shirt down. Dash flew above Gilda's head wearing the uniform black and blue shorts and a red bra. "Sure Gil," she replied,"Lead the way".

20 minutes later, the two teenage girls were making out, completely naked, in a warm pool of rainbow, far from the school facility.

*WARNING! LEMONS AHOY!*

"I love ya, Dash. Like, really love ya," Gilda said, blushing slightly, turning her tanned face a charming shade of pink. "So, Gil," Dash said,"Wanna fool around a bit?". "S-sure Dashie. But, um, I've never, I mean, this is my first time, so... Can you show me?," Gilda stuttered, her pink cheeks flushing scarlet. Rainbow swam closer to Gilda and kissed her crimson lips. She put her hands on Gilda's back and pulled her closer, wrapping her legs around her waist. Gilda followed suit, placing her hands on Rainbows tits, pinching her teats slightly."Ah, Gilda! You're good...," Dash moaned. Gilda began to kiss Rainbows neck, then shivered as Dash started to suck on her breasts. Rainbow processed to moterboat them, shaking her head right and left. Gilda put her hands lower in the spectrum liquid to rest on Rainbows ass. Dash stopped, took a huge breath, then dove under. Gilda waited, then gasped as she felt Rainbows tongue enter her pussy. Dash stuck her tongue in, then trailed it just over Gilda's clit. She heard Gilda gasping and moaning. Dash was running out of breath, so began to nibble and suck on Gilda's clit, whilst sticking two fingers up her vagina and thrusting them in and out, rough and fast. She heard Gilda sigh as she finished and so resurfaced. "Your turn, Gil," Dash said,"Just do your best". Gilda took a breath and disappeared under. She opened her eyes, ignoring the sting. She held Dashes labia apart and gave it an experimental lick. It tasted like spice and skittles. She felt Rainbow shiver, and licked it again, faster. She copied Rainbow, shoving two fingers in her vagina, followed by a third and a fourth. "FIST ME!," she heard Dash scream. She pushed in her thumb and started to push her palm upwards, still licking Dashes clit. She managed to fit her fist in Rainbows pussy, but she was running out of air. She stuck her head just above water and wriggled her fist in Dashes pussy, whilst sucking on her teats. "Uh, Dash?," Gilda said,"I think my hand is stuck..."

*LEMONADE OVA!!!*

15 minutes later, the two panting, naked girls sat next to the rainbow pool. "We should do that again sometime".

* * * * *

Applejack burst into the library, holding a messy, bloodied and faint Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash jumped up and ran to her weak fiance."WHAT HAPPENED AJ!?!?," she yelled. Applejack shook her head and said,"I dunno. Ah faund er at Pinkies. She said she killed Pinkie but Pinkie tried to kill her. She said Pinkie raped er, was completely insane. She slit er own thahs". Dash sobbed and held the cracked and broken Fluttershy.