Chapter 9: You won't sleep

*WARNING! CLOP AND VIOLENCE*

Dash sat in the corner of the hospital room, crying her eyes out. She looked at the unconscious Fluttershy and a fresh flood of tears rained down her face. Suddenly, she fell flat on her side, deeply asleep. Applejack walked back in, then changed to her real form and dragged the sleeping Rainbow Dash out of the room. Disforme, who had taken over the role of Twilight, helped Metamorphia throw Dash into the back of a white van. They quickly locked the door and drove swiftly away.

* * * * *

"Let meh out, ya no-good, dirty rotten-", Applejack cried."Oh, shut up, horse apples!," Chrysalis replied. She jumped up as two small beings, one male, one female, both grey skinned with messy charcoal manes and teal insectoid wing, scuffled up to the changeling Queen. But what disturbed the country pony most was their pupil-less blue eyes, and the mysterious bundle of blankets that they dragged with them. They both wore a deep navy-blue tunic that faded at the hem, and black leather boots with matching gloves. The female one had a pale blue headband to stop her floppy grey mess of a mane out of her eyes. "Your Majesty", she said,"We brought you the One you wanted." Applejack strained against the bars of her imprisonment, wanting to see the One. Chrysalis kicked the bundle gently with the tip of her high heeled snake skin boot, earning a soft groan. She nodded, and the male being ripped away the edge of the blanket. AJ gasped in shock and horror as her friend Rainbow Dash rolled out onto the floor. "No! It just can't bay! Ah dont believe it!," she whispered in terror. Chrysalis stomped up to the iron bars and pushed Applejack over onto the hot floor. "Believe it or not, you piece of shit, you're still gonna burn". As she walked away, Applejack screamed. The metal floor of her cage was red hot as usual and she burnt the palms of her hands trying to push herself to her feet. Being almost completely naked due to Chrysalis' harsh methods of imprisonment, she sustained numerous burns as she made her way back to the iron bars. She tried to climb them, but the third degree burns prevented her from doing. Her bare feet began to sizzle and AJ fell, shrieking at the pain. Chrysalis smirked."Run the cowgirl a bath and send her to bed," Chrysalis ordered the two beings that Applejack knew as changelings. Applejack looked up in terror, no longer aware of the intense pain."Oh sweet Culestier, no...," she whimpered at the changelings dragged her away.

* * * * *

Chrysalis worked all through the night, erasing every memory that Dash had of Fluttershy, and spent much time enhancing her memories and magnifying her feelings for a certain white haired griffin. She heard a scream from Applejack and smirked. She enjoyed torturing that annoying country girl. She couldn't wait to break Fluttershy the same way.

* * * * *

Applejack cowered as she waited in the small room. She knew the outline of the terrors to come but no idea what Chrysalis would order to happen tonight. Every few days this happened... Always changing, always terrifying, always intensely painful.

Applejack winced at the pain of the horrible burns all over her skin. She hunched over, as if protecting her completely bare body. She whimpered almost imperceptibly as she heard the door unlock. She walked out willingly. There was no use delaying the inevitable.

"This way," Metamorphia said, pulling Applejacks arm towards the bathroom. What had that evil Queen of Hearts planned.

AJ winced at the steam filling the room. Great. First burns of metal, now a scalding. Applejack stepped slowly into the giant sunken bath. It was like a indoor swimming pool in size and depth. Applejack closed her eyes as she plunged her right foot into the water. Suddenly, she felt those leathery gloved hands push her back and she fell into the scalding water and screamed.

After 20 minutes of scalding heat and the two changelings pulling her full blonde hair every two minutes, Applejack stood, naked and soaking in water and sweat in the small room. But it wasn't over. The worst was yet to come. A small screen turned on in the wall beside her, commanding her to go to the bed chambers. The door opened and Applejack ran to the bed chambers, anxious to get this over with.

*CLOP AHEAD*

She slipped quietly into the room and looked up to see her usual tormentor. The tall muscular changeling smirked maliciously at the naked, cowering Applejack. He clamped his bare hand around her wrist and yanked her onto the bed next to him."Ah Applejack...," he said threateningly,"Good to see you again. Stick this in yourself while I undress, then I'm expecting the best blow job of the week, understand?" he said, handing her a 9 inch dildo. Applejack gulped, repulsed. She sat down onto it slowly. The changeling, named Twistron, frowned and pushed her down by the shoulders, making her scream as it penetrated her completely. He smirked and ripped off his navy boxers, exposing his erection."Suck it good, bitch," Twistron commanded coldly. AJ leaned forward to comply.

As soon as that ended, Twistron grabbed her and flipped her over with ease. The now free dildo lay on the bed. Twistron threw AJ face-down on the bed and shoved the dildo as far as it would go inside her, making her whine in pain. He loved making her suffer for him. He spread her flank, revealing her anus. He thrusted forwards and she shrieked in agony, screaming for him to stop, to take it out. He rocked his hips forward, again and again, gaining speed, thrusting harder, deeper. He pulled out the dildo and grabbed a longer, thicker one in its place, 12 inches of hard silicone. He shoved that back in the original dildo's place, 9 inches, 10, 11, 12. AJ's screaming echoed throughout the big room. She reached her climax and fell weakly on the bed. Twistron thrust as hard and as fast as he could and kept going for another 10 minutes. When he finished, he pulled out slowly. AJ sighed in obvious relief, thinking her ordeal was over, when Twistron flipped her onto her back and began using his entire upper body strength to thrust the dildo in and out as hard and fast as he could. Applejacks screaming could be heard for the next 3 and a half hours as Twistron instilled agony and terror into his scarred victim.

* * * * *

A.N. Anybody get the Matrix references? No? Fine then...