Chapter 16: Dreaming of an Insane Love

*WARNING! THIS FINAL CHAPTER CONTAINS DEATH, GORE, SUICIDE AND DEATH*

Their kiss was broken by the ground shaking beneath them, as a loud buzzing sound mixed with terrified screams resonated around them. Gilda's eyes welled up with frustrated tears."Well fuck! I escape them to be with you, BUT NOTHING EVER WORKS FOR ME! I'm done!", she shrieked in pain and anger. With that, she pulled Greta into a strong kiss and pulled the trigger to her own head.

*****

The girls landed in Ponyville just in time to witness the ensuing chaos. Houses ripped to shreds, adults and children alike dragged into the streets, drained of love and then beaten to death. The town hall was on fire, and so was Twilights library with her trapped inside. She could not use her magic after being drained of her strength through love. Sugarcube Corner was no longer there, and Fluttershy shrieked at the sight of mangled animals lying around her once blood-free cottage. Something caught Applejack by her arms and dragged her quickly away from the others. 3 changelings fought over her love, and once that was gone, they proceeded to tear her skin apart. Dash hurled herself towards AJ, but was tossed aside. Fluttershy screamed and sobbed. 20 minutes later, the two sat staring at the ruined town, not bearing to look back at Applejacks lifeless body. "THAT'S IT!", Fluttershy screamed, sprinting to her cottage ruins. Rainbow fled after her.

"Here", Shy said, handing a small blue vial to Dash. She too had one in her hand."Cheers. To life. To love. And to death.".

Without another word, Flutters threw back the poison and fell to the ground, stone dead. Dash stuttered,"What? You, I... "

She stared at the drink. A minute later, it was gone, and so was she.

*****

Greta jumped back at the sound of gunshot, and then screamed as Gilda fell to the floor. Without a second thought, she picked up the gun and placed it to her chin.

"Goodbye Griffinstone. I will always love you, Gil"

Bang

Gone

*****

Rarity , skinning herself in her own boutique.

Twilight, burned in her library, with a charred dragon weeping by her side.

Pinkie, scattered with shreds of bloodied clothing.

Applejack and her baby, mangled on a pathway.

Gilda and Greta, on the floor of a dusty hut, each with a new orfice.

And Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, embraced in the arms of each other, stone cold in death.

                     ~ THE END~