Chapter 5: Dying Young

"Yes! Oh, Dashie yes!," Shy squealed. Rainbow planted a kiss on Fluttershys forehead and slipped a silver ring on her finger. It had a small pink heart connected to a blue one on it. Dash held up her hand to display a similar one on her own finger. "Dash, I love you. You were my first love. Thank you!," Flutters gasped. "And you were...," Dash stopped. "Was I your first love, Dash?," Fluttershy asked."No. You weren't."

* * * * *

"Rainbow Dash!," Twilight yelled from the library door,"Come in!". The blue pegasus walked slowly towards the tree. She looked up, face tear-stained but smiling. "What's wrong Dash!". "Oh nothing," she replied,"Just getting married". "Really?!," Twi squealed,"To Flutters? Tell me ALL about it!"

* * * * *

"Pinkie," Shy called,"You sent me a text to come over, didn't you? Where are yo- AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!". She fell flat on the floor after being kicked in the back by a dull pink earthpony. "Hey Flutters!," Pinkie said in a sing-song voice, locking the door behind her. She pulled a large kitchen knife out from her apron skirt and grabbed a terrified Fluttershy by her collar. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING PINKIE?! LET ME GO!!!!," Shy screamed. Pinkie proceeded to drag Fluttershy up the stairs and throw her into her bedroom. "Fluttershy! Pretty, pretty Fluttershy...," Pinkie whispered. "Pinkie please-," Fluttershy pleaded, cut off by a passionate kiss from Pinkie Pie. She pushed the pegasus onto her bed and brandished the knife. Shy closed her eyes in fear, but instead of feeling the impact of the knife, she heard a ripping noise and felt cold air hit her now naked body, followed by a blast of warm breath against her stomach. She opened her eyes to see her clothes cut away and thrown aside, and Pinkie Pie kissing her stomach. Shy squeaked in discomfort and Pinkie looked up, grinning."Shall I make us equal," she asked, then proceeding to remove all of her own clothing.

*WARNING! LEMONS AHEAD!*

Pinkie threw herself on top of Fluttershy, kissing her passionately, the knife pressed gently against Flutters arm. Pinkie began to grind against Shy, earning a small moan from the pegasus. She pressed harder, kissing down her neck and shoulders. She climbed down, no longer grinding, and kissed her stomach, knife still at Shy's side. She went further down still, now kissing Flutters nether regions. Shy squeaked quietly and wriggled as Pinkie stuck out her tongue and licked Shy's clit softly. Earning a squeal from Fluttershy, she sucked and nibbled on her clit, her knife cutting into Shy's arm ever so slightly. Shy screamed and Pinkie sat up, satisfied."Your turn, Shy-shy!," Pinkie said, turning around and placing her pussy above Shy's face and shaking her ass. She moved the knife down to Flutter's belly. Fluttershy reluctantly moved her head upwards and began to lick Pinkies cunt. Pinkie squealed and started rocking back and forth, forcing Shy to stick her muzzle further into Pinkies labia. Pinkie Pie screamed and squirted onto Shy's face, at the same time hitting Fluttershys leg with the knife.

*LEMONS OVER*

Fluttershy shrieked as Pinkie pulled the knife out of her the leg, and then plunging it straight into Shy's shoulder. Pinkie Pie jumped up and threw Shy onto the floor, kicking her in the gut. Shy grabbed the blood soaked knife that had fallen on the floor and flung it at Pinkie Pie.

It hit her square in the chest. She feel on her back. Shy scrambled over to see the green fade from Pinkies eyes as the mares sanity resurfaced."Fluttershy... What's happened?..," Pinkie asked,"Did I do that?!". She pointed at Fluttershys bloody shoulder and bruised belly. Fluttershy held the fading mares hand tightly,"It wasn't your fault, Pinks. Please dont die".

* * * * *

Metamorphia/Applejack walked into Sugarcube Corner to see a recently deceased Pinkie Pie on the floor and Fluttershy, bruised and bloody, wearing chopped up clothes, her hair messily cut short, slitting the skin of her inner thighs. "Sha! What are ya doin'!?," Applejack yelled. Fluttershy stopped cutting and stood up."I... I killed Pinkie. But she nearly killed me.," Shy started crying and fell over, dizzy from blood loss. Applejack picked her up and sprinted to Twilights library where Dash was.