Chapter 14:

*WARNING! MUCH WTF AND WEIRDNESS!*
"DISCORD! Stop! Let me fucking go asshole! ", Fluttershy screamed, tears flowing down her scarred cheeks. He threw her off of the metal table and walked out of the room. She sat on the floor crying for hours, not hearing the sirens after they started blaring. She heard running footsteps enter the room. She looked up and gasped. Suddenly, everything went black.
*****
Greta pushed open the unhinged door to Gilda's house. The floor was covered in debris, chairs smashed, table and bed in pieces. She flopped to the floor and mourned for her lost friend. "Why are ya crying? It's not like I left you for life", announced a scratchy voice behind her. She turned, and shrieked in shocked ecstasy as she saw a bruised Gilda learning against the door frame.
*****
"Final test, Rainbow Dash. Soon, you and Gilda will be together forever. ", Chryssi said with am evil smirk. Rainbow sat on the bed in her pristine room. Chrysalis clicked her fingers and two changelings, named Warpediya and Holearis, scurried in and began dressing Rainbow. 15 minutes later, Dash walked out wearing a white polo shirt, white jeans, white tennis shoes, even a white hair tie in her perfectly straightened ponytail. Her wings were bound with tight white rope, making flying out of the question. Chrysalis led her to an elevator, which brought them deeper underground to a large room, filled with busy changelings on computers, and in the middle of the room was a huge, green glass bubble with two white seats, each with a computer screen hanging in front. Disforme entered the room and ushered Rainbow Dash into the bubble. Dash sat obediently on the chair, no apprehension in her mind due to memory pause, courtesy of Discord. Disforme strapped Rainbow down by her wrists, elbows, neck, waist, knees and ankles, pulled a pair of white headphones down from the top of the bubble and placed them over Dashes head, clipping it on under her chin. All Rainbow could hear was Chrysalis breathing into a microphone. Disforme tilted the screen in front of her into a better position, and went to the other side of the bubble to assist Gilda in the same procedure. Minutes later, the room went completely dark except from the faint green glow of screens outside the bubble. Dash watched on screen as the eyes of Queen Chrysalis appeared.
Rainbow Dash, Gilda, greetings and welcome to the final test. The voice boomed into the headphones.
We need to perform a little something, and then conduct a quick check on Rainbow Dash. The eyes on screen opened wider and reflected a green glow. Suddenly, a bright green flash appeared and sent Rainbow's eyes fly around in their sockets.
Now, Rainbow Dash. Who is it that you love? "I love Gilda the Griffin."
Good. Very good. But what about her? What is her name? Do you know her? And do you love her? A headshot of Fluttershy waving appeared on screen. Rainbow squinted, shook her head, and then gasped. She lifted her left hand to see a silver ring with a pink heart and a blue heart joined together. She knew about it obviously, but why did this pink haired girl have one? "Her name? It's, um... Flitter? No, Flitter Shine! No, FLUTTERSHY! I know her, she was, um, in my school, my friend, and... She was my best friend, MY GIRLFRIEND, MY FIANCE!!! I love her! ",Dash yelled, recalling her past.
No... No! How could this happen? EMERGENCY PROCEDURE ACTIVATE!!! The room was abruptly illuminated by blinding white lights, and a siren went off. The computers went black and the headphones unclipped and fell to the ground. Rainbow scrunched up her face in the sudden light, and then fought to free herself from the cords. Gilda had tears flowing down her face, but still pulled at the cords, using her long nails to unclip the hand cords, in turn undoing the rest aswell. She ran to help Rainbow Dash, but never said a word or looked her in the eye. Why should she? She had someone else to love. Greta.
*****
Applejack lay on her bed with Twistron when loud sirens began ringing. Twistron jumped up and yelled,"Run to the way out! I'll find you outside! ". With that, he teleported away, leaving a frightened Applejack to run for the hills.