Chapter 8: It's coming after you

*WARNING! SELF HARM AHEAD!*

Chrysalis sighed and blinked, her eyes sore. She typed a few more letters, then shook her head in tiredness. She had been searching for 10 hours straight, through Gilda's memories for information, her location and her feelings for Rainbow.

And Fluttershy.

"Find anything useful, dear?," Discord said as he walked bleary eyed into the room. "Much," Chryssi replied,"She loves Rainbow Dash. She fucking hates Fluttershy. She's been floating around Cloudsdale lately and she is perfect for what we need. All I need you to do is release the real Twilight, with the implanted memories I gave you. Then, we have to get Rainbow Dash to forget Fluttershy. Wipe her memories. Then simply leave Fluttershy and the real Applejack to rot in the dungeon."

* * * * *

Greta gently tried to place a hand on Gilda's shoulder, but it was shrugged off."Gil? Dash isn't coming after you. Just... give in. Please.," she attempted. Gilda scoffed at her mint-haired companion."Oh please. Just shut up Greta. Give in? To what? Griffinstone? You? Just shut up".

Greta stood up and glared at the white-haired girl beneath her."Fine. Screw off Gilda. I'm leaving and don't chase after me until you quit grieving that fucking camp and that fucking rainbow pegasus!," Greta yelled as she stomped off. She flew to a nearby tree and fell into its branches, crying. Why, sweet Celestia, why could she never be good enough for Gilda?

* * * * *

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash hugged tightly on the white hospital bed. Dash cried into Shy's newly hacked mane, her tears dissolving into the thick pink hairs. "Dashie. I'm so, so sorry," Fluttershy whispered. Images flashed before her eyes, preventing her to speak.

Pinkie kissing her forcefully, knife against her bare skin

Twilight and Applejack left the room. Rainbow looked into Fluttershys eyes, which were distant and full of fear.

Fluttershy herself, pulling the ripped up clothes back over her cold body, bloody knife back in hand

Fluttershys body began to tremble and shake."Shy?," Dash whispered. "Shy!," this time a yell,"SHY! COME BACK! WAKE UP! SPEAK TO ME!".

Fluttershy, holding the cold, bloody knife in her right hand, cutting her hair shorter, blood staining the ends.

Fluttershy began foaming at the mouth. Rainbow Dash was screaming and shaking her body.

Meanwhile in a darkened room, in front of a screen, Chrysalis and Discord were laughing wildly as they forwarded memories in Shy's mind, knocking her unconscious, destroying her in every way.

The knife, the cold knife, cutting her thighs, letting warm blood spill out. Shy dipped her fingers in it, in her mouth, tasting hot, metallic blood

Fluttershys body let out a scream and passed out, sending Dash falling back, crying.