Chapter 3: Not getting unfucked

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash sat on Dashes bed in her darkened room with only the light of her TV screen as they played Assassins Creed and listened to music. "Listen to this song," Rainbow said,"I mean, I'm not one for mushy stuff, but man! It just hits me!". She flicked on her iPod and clicked on Bear by The Antlers.

                     *cue music*
We'll make only quick decisions
And you'll just keep me in the waiting room
And all the while, I'll know we're fucked
And not getting unfucked soon

Suddenly, Dash dropped her controller and leaned over, kissing Shy bang on the lips. Flutters dropped her controller on the bed aswell, being startled, and then began to kiss back, gently at first, and then more aggressively. The girls made out fiercely for a good 10 minutes and then climbed onto the bed properly. Whilst kissing Shy's neck, Dash leaned forward and unhooked Shy's bra strap. "I, I dont think I can do this...," Shy whispered, backing away,"Isn't being gay a... Sin?". Dash laughed as she pulled off her top and changed the song to Taylor Swiftfeathers Bad Blood. "Shy," she said,"I'm already going to hell!"

                    *     *     *     *     *

Standing behind a rainbow waterfall, Shy and Dash held hands. Tears streamed down Rainbows cheeks. "You're... Leaving?," she croaked,"But Flutters, I... I love you! You can't leave me!". Fluttershy sobbed weakly,"I'm so sorry, Dashie. I love you more than anything, but I have to move. I'm sure we can visit each other often. Goodbye Dashie".

With that, Fluttershy turned and walked away. Rainbow clenched her first around the old, worn ring box in her pocket as she collapsed onto the ground crying.

                    *     *     *     *     *

Discord sat in front of the screen containing the pegasi's memories. "Remind me again Chryssi dear, why it is that this mare is important. And also, what is the point of the virus. Chrysalis mentally facehoofed. "The plan is, Discord, dear, that we split the Equestrian population into four segments and strictly inforce it. The Infected, The Immune, The Infected Victims and The Unaffected Victims. We spread the virus, you change the land to your will, I harvest love from the most loving pony in Equestria to feed my subjects, chaos and perversion rule the land, we bang, end of story."

"The important thing about this mare is 1. Her abounding love, and 2. Her loyalty to royalty. In all her past relationships, she has loved her +1 with all her heart until they crush it under their feet into little, tiny fragments."

"Take for example, Pinkie Pie. They were joint at the hip until Cheese Sandwich came along, ripping Pinkie from her arms and her heart along with it."

"What about Rarity? When Dash lived for fashion only because her 'True Love' did? To this day, Dash still has a drawer full of silk lingerie! Until she realized that Rarity found her love more of a point on the scoreboard than a lifelong commitment, not to mention being much more invested in stallions."

"Then there was Applejack. And Twilight. That polyamuros thing with Lyra and BonBon. And she was always gonna propose with that ring. But then the partner would rip her heart from her chest. I could harvest a love like that for a lifetime!"

"So, Discord sweetie, that is the plan. All clear?"