Chapter 1 - The missing Sheriff

Notes:

English is not my native language!

Ship(s): Flower Husbands (Scott x Jimmy), Team Ranchers (Jimmy x Tango), Smalidarity (Jimmy x Joel), Scar x Jimmy, Grian x Jimmy, Scarian (Scar x Grian), MythicalSausage x Jimmy, fWhip x Jimmy. (Can be read as platonic)

Remember; this is how I view the characters, this is my way of portraying them. If at any point you discover you don't like the story or the way it's written or disagree with how I portraited the characters, you can leave.

I don't watch fWhip or Sausage, they might be a bit OOC. I write them as I perceive them.

Let me know what you thought of the story and what your favorite part was! Enjoy!

Summary:

The Sheriff of Tumble Town has gone missing! Can the others find their beloved Sheriff or did Jimmy manage to fall off the face of the earth?

Aka, a lot of people go looking for Jimmy and they all overthink the relationship they have with Jimmy and how they have neglected that relationship.

Aka, I wanted to write people adoring and loving Jimmy. With some slight angsty feelings.

-------------------------------------------------------

A tumble weed rolled down the street, driven by the soft breeze. The sun's heat beating down mercilessly on the buildings. Streets empty of people, all residing in their homes. All was calm in Tumble Town.

That was until a winged shadow momentarily blocked out the sun, before kicking up dust as it landed on the sand. A wicked grin on his face, wings stretched out in a display of majestic power. Shaking off some of the dust, folding his wings against his back, Grian headed towards the home of the Sheriff.

It was a perfect day to mess with Timmy, if you asked him. That was, if he could find the other. The Sheriff wasn't at his home. As he made his way over to what he believed to be the jailhouse, he pondered on how to best mess with the blonde.

Ever since he and the other Hermits came through the portal and ended up in the Empires world, not a day went by where Grian didn't pay Jimmy a visit. He just loved messing with the other, he was so easy to tease. Timmy got flustered so easily. His cheeks would go all red and he would stutter and stumble over himself and it was just too cute.

Grian chuckled to himself. He knew the other could handle it, he wasn't some special little snowflake, tho he was kind and sympathetic to no end. Grian's smile disappeared as he entered the jailhouse, finding only Deputy Norman at the desk. "Where has he gone...?" he wondered out loud. As he exited the building, he could hear some noise coming from the train tracks. More specifically, the noise came from the train that was currently under construction. As he got closer, he caught sight of tanned skin peeking out from underneath the train.

"Scar."

A loud bang and a pained cry rang from underneath the train as the other supposedly slammed his head against the undercarriage. Not much later, Scar rolled out from underneath the train, a pout on his face. Grian couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"Hey," he greeted, helping the other up," have you seen Timmy?" Scar didn't let go of the hand in his as he smiled at Grian. "I saw him earlier today," he mused," why? Came to mess with him again?" Grian gave him a crooked smile that said enough, earning him a chuckle.

"I was planning to..." Grian huffed," but I can't find him anywhere." Scar cocked his head to the side, looking like a confused puppy. "Have you checked the gunpowder farm yet? I'm sure he's around there." Grian shook his head.