Prologue

The day was going absolutely great for Hoshi. First, Seungkwan forgot to bring him his iced americano, which would be fine - except they had a 5 hour practice session scheduled for that day.

Next, after a few hours of practice, he begrudgingly noticed that the sole of his favorite Converse shoe was beginning to peel off... right in the middle of an intense choreography.

He would've chalked all of these things to some sort of universal "oh well, things'll be better tomorrow,", but the turn his day would take after that moment could not have fit into any luck/unluck boxes entirely.

"Hoshi, I need your help!" rang Jeonghan's voice from the other room.

Great. More wonderful things are happening to me today.

"Yes, hyung?" Hoshi grunted, pushing past hordes of stylists to find Jeonghan perched on a leather salon chair. His hair was adorned with multiple wide, white sheets behind which a dark black tint was visible.

"Long story short, I ordered something to pick up from a store in Hongdae for a photoshoot tomorrow, and as you can see-" he waved his hands around, gesturing to his currently dyeing hair- "I can't be the one to get it."

Hoshi grunted. "Why me? Can't any of the others do it?" he whined, thinking to himself that his day could not have gotten any worse. Out of 12 members that could've been chosen, it was he that had to take the fall.

"We're busy!" 5 loud voices echoed in unison from somewhere around the room. Hoshi sighed, resigning himself to his fate.

"Fine, but you owe me dinner," he stated, watching Jeonghan lightly nod.

My day is amazing.

(a/n) hi guys! this is my first ever published fanfic (i have a few others sitting in my drafts lol) so i hope you enjoy! lmk if there's anything i should add. i have quite a few chapters finished so i'll be slowly releasing them to give me time to write and have time for other stuff too :)
don't forget to vote! i really appreciate it. thank you!