Chapter 1

Ever since debuting, Hoshi had barely managed to visit Hongdae. His celebrity status non-withstanding, he didn't really grasp the allure of severely cramped spaces, extremely bright lights or blaring music, though he may have acquired all these dislikes from his persistent concert burn-out.

He strolled into Olive Young, the store Jeonghan instructed him to visit.

"Hello! How can I help you?" the cashier said, her face somewhat tense. He expected this reaction, though. He himself would be suspicious of some person who would wear a cap and medical mask to go shopping.

"Hi. I'm picking up an order for Yoon Jeonghan.." he stated. The cashier nodded, disappearing into some warehouse depths of the store.

Hoshi eyed the items on the shelves intently, half-heartedly searching for something to buy, all the while ignoring the loud cheers and music outside.

"Now, for this next one, you guys all know how much I love Seventeen. Feel free to sing along if you know it," announced a woman on the street, her volume rivaling a worked-up Dokyeom. She was probably the cause of the noise to begin with.

He turned his head back towards the items - until a familiar melody began to play outside.

"That's right, this is Seventeen's.. BAKSU!" she yelled, riling up the crowd even more. Accompanied by the music and their cheers, she began to dance.

Hoshi found himself glued to the floor, unable to look away from the performance. The chorus had just rolled around and she seemed to have enough energy to power a small rocket. He watched intently as she hit every beat, accentuating some moves and adding her own personal flair.

"Sir?"

"Hm? H- yeah. Sorry," he mumbled, looking back at the cashier with a box in her hands. Instantly, he grabbed the box from her and forced out a half-audible "thank you", running up to the crowd of onlookers outside to continue watching the woman's dance.

She was charismatic and confident, adapting each move as if it were her own choreography. Hoshi was positively enthralled.

The song suddenly ended to rapturous applause. Meekly, the woman bowed, directing attention to a sign in the lower left of her makeshift stage.

Thank you for watching my performance!
Follow me on @dancingj for more :))

Hoshi internally debated whether he should stay and watch more or return and give Jeonghan his package. Ultimately, he decided on the former.

He watched as she powered through multiple songs from Stray Kids to Apink, her stamina seeming to never deplete. Is this what it feels like to go to a concert? he thought to himself, clapping along with the onlookers as she delivered the final dance break of After Like by IVE.

Suddenly, a message on his phone caused it to vibrate blaringly in his pocket.

Devil Incarnate

21:14 Where are you??

Hongdae 21:14

21:14 I thought you'd be done by now..
Pls hurry up I need the package

Fine I'm coming soon 21:14

Hoshi sighed, unwilling to take his eyes off the busker. He quickly snapped a picture of the sign before briskly heading out of the crowd back to HYBE.

He opened up his Instagram to find and message the girl, stopping himself as he was about to follow her.

That would be way too weird. I think I'd just scare her off if I followed her unannounced..