One

Jhene,

"Good morning baby", I say to Trey, waking him up out of his sleep.

"Morning babe", he replies mid-yawn, "how'd you sleep?"

"I slept well, mostly because I have you by my side", I said, smiling.

Trey has been my boyfriend for about a year now and its been great. He's an amazing man and I love to have him around. Everything seems better when he's around and I love that.

Trey gets out of bed first and heads to the bathroom.

"Babe what do you want to do today?" he asks, sticking his head out of the doorway.

"I don't know, I was thinking maybe we can spend some time with a few friends, you down?" I said, he nodded in agreement as he finished in the bathroom.

Trey,

"Good morning baby" I hear Jhene say while I'm still half asleep.

I turn over to see her smiling in my face. "Morning babe", I reply getting up to go to the bathroom.

After I'm done, I go downstairs to see Jhene in the kitchen making us breakfast.

"What are you making", I say while I wrap my hands around her waist and rock her slowly. "Bacon, eggs, pancakes and homefries" she replies.

While she's making the food, I grab our plates and utensils and place them on the island.

Having Jhene here has been great. She's everything that I want and I could not ask for anyone better. She's genuinely sweet and her outlook on life makes me want to spend every waking moment by her side.

I put the food on our plates and I meet Jhene at the island. "I'm so lucky to have you babe, you're truly a blessing", I say to her. "I love you so much baby", she says while blushing. We continue to eat our food in silence just enjoying the presence of one another.

When we're done she gets up from her seat and grabs both of our plates, "I got it", I say as I take the plates from her and bring them to the sink.

"Thank you", she says as she walks upstairs to get ready for the day.

Jhene,

"What to wear, what to wear...." I think to myself. I decide to go with a white crop top and some low rise jeans with a pair of sandals.

I go into the bathroom and curl my hair. I cut it to shoulder length a few weeks ago, thought I needed a change since my original hair was down to my waist almost. I pin a few pieces of my hair back, grab my keys and head downstairs.

I text Chris and Rihanna and tell them to meet us at Grand Prix which is a go karting place and then lock my phone.

"Trey, you ready?", I shout on my way down the stairs.

"Yeah let's go", he replies.

We both head out to my car and get in. As soon as I start the car, Trey turn on Hot 106 and a song by The Weeknd called 'Can't Feel My Face' is on.

"This song is hella good!", he says singing along.

We both start singing along to all the songs that come on until we reach our destination.