Seven

Rihanna,

"RIH, CAN YOU GET MY BLACK TIMS OUT THE CLOSET?", Jhene yelled into the room.

"YEAH GIRL I GOTCHU", I say as I grab her shoes.

We were at her house getting ready and I had all my stuff but she seemed to not know what to wear. She changed her outfit about 6 times until she finally came out in a striped crop top, some ripped jeans and a flannel tied around her waist. I was wearing a mesh top and some ripped jeans with heels instead. Finally, it was time to go to the after party.

Jhene,

Me and Rih were getting ready at my house but I could not seem to find anything I thought was good enough to wear to a party this huge. I changed my outfit a bunch of times until I settled for a striped crop top, ripped jeans, a flannel tied around my waist and my black tims. After I was done getting ready, we hopped in my car and were finally going to the party.

"You know where we are going right?", Rih asked anxiously.

"Of course I do! I've been to The Mayan plenty of times so I know where to go", I say, reassuring her.

We continue talking for a while until we reach the venue. We park the car and walk inside. By the time we got there, the place was already almost at full capacity and the party had barely begun. Some people who came were Justin Bieber, Rich Homie Quan, Big Sean, Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj, Rae Sremmurd, Tink, Dej Loaf, Fetty Wap and many other famous musicians.

"Y'ALL READY TO HEAR SOME MUSIC?", I heard Chris say through the speakers.

The crowd was hype as all hell to listen to his music. He turned on one songs and as soon as it came on everyone started cheering. It was sort of a techno type of song in the beginning but it was getting everyone turnt and that was a good thing. The song was called Five More Hours. That song wasn't on the album but I guess he decided to debut another song along with the others.

Chris starts singing along as everyone is getting excited and jumping all around. People start coming over to Rihanna and asking to take pictures with her and asking her a lot of questions on what its like to be with Chris. I went to go grab a drink at the bar and I ran into August while I was over there.

"Aye shawty, ain't you da one from da party earlier today?", he asks me.

God, his accent is funny but I like it.

"Yes, that was me", I say slightly laughing.

"What ya drinkin'?", he asks.

"Just a little vodka, how about you? What's in your cup?", I say nudging him.

"I got some Tequila to keep me up because niggas be gettin tired an' shit", he says.

I hear Chris over the loud speaker again and what he says surprises me a little.

"Aight everyone, I'd like to invite my friends Trey and August up here. A while back Aug featured us in his song I Luv This Shit (Remix) and we just wanna perform it for y'all", he says.

Trey and August meet Chris on stage and Trey starts talking into his mic.

"Wassup LA! Y'all ain't ready for this one!", he says as the music starts.

August starts the song off and as the boys come in, their vocals together sound like heaven on earth. Rih finally meets me after all the fans talk to her.

"I saw you and Aug", she says smiling.

"What?", I say sarcastically.

"He thinks you're cute", she says.

"How you know? Maybe he's just being nice", I say.

"Maybe, but you never know", she says.

August,

This party is lit as fuck and I'm glad I'm here tonight. While I'm at the bar, I run into Jhene. When I met her today, I almost couldn't speak. She's so beautiful and her voice is so soft and melodic. She has a great vibe about her and I was diggin' it. When she came over, I tried to stay as calm as possible.

"Aye shawty, ain't you da one from da party earlier?", I say to her.

"Yes, that was me", she said laughing a little.

Shes so adorable but I had to hide how I felt because I know Trey is her man and me and him are cool and I aint tryna start nothing.

When Chris' voice blares over the speaker, he calls me and Trey up to the stage to sing my song. She looked totally surprised about the whole thing. The whole time I was up there I was looking at her subtly. She's so damn beautiful.

When we get off stage, she comes over to me and Trey.

"Hey baby, you did great!", she says hugging him.

"Thank you, I was so nervous up there to be honest", he says to her.

"Damn, y'all cute as fuck stop dat shit", I say joking around.

"Go find someone Aug, any girl would wanna date you trust me", Jhene said.

"Aight, lemme go see", I say.

Fuck that, No one in here compares to her. But she wasn't wrong. When I got into the crowd, girls were practically all over me. I took a bunch of pics with them and they were all happy. One was looking bad as fuck. I asked her what her name was and she said it was Tinashe. Nice name, nice body, we could make this work. But I ain't want her tho. I just saw her dance moves and thats what caught my attention. I asked her for her number and if she would be interested in being a dancer for my tour and she was estatic. She was cute as hell too, that was a plus.

Trey and Jhene were still in the same spot with eachother. One of Chris' songs called Better came on and this was on of the slower songs so everything was chill. I decided that maybe I will give Tinashe a chance. Jhene was clearly deeply in love with Trey and I respect that.