Four

*Friday*

Jhene,

She comes out of the dressing room and her dress is absolutely gorgeous. Its a pink silk dress and its very simple yet very elegant.

"Do you like it?", she asked me.

"Hell yeah I do! This dress is perfect!", I say.

We pay for the dress and then we walk out of the mall.

"I really hope this date goes good, he's such a great guy and I really like him", she said, slightly stressed.

"Don't worry hun, the date will be perfect and he will defenitely love seeing you in that dress too", I said, laughing.

I dropped her back home and texted Chris before going back home.

me: im so happy for you and rih finally going on a date!!

best friend ✊: same here! im excited as fuck yo

me: hope yall have fun tomorrow ttyl byee

best friend ✊: ight shawty

I lock my phone and proceed to drive home.

Trey,

I come home to a note from Jhene saying that she's out with Rihanna.

I put my gym bag down in the hallway and go into the room me and Jhene share.

I sit on the bed and turn on the TV. Some old Lifetime movie is on so I watch a little and eventually fall asleep.

I am awakened by the sound of Jhene trying to wake me up.

"Babe, baaaaabe, get upp", she says, shaking me.

"I'm up, I'm up", I say to her.

"Chris and Rih are going on a date tomorrow!", she says excitedly.

"Damn, it's about time them two got together", I say.

"I know right, I hope everything goes well for them", she says getting into the bed.

"It will babe, they're madly in love I can tell", I say, pulling Jhene closer to me.

this chapter is really short but the next chapter will be longer since the date will be in it. i decided to give y'all something since i haven't updated in a while. comment and vote pleaseee