Two

Trey,

We pull up to Grand Prix and Chris is already there.

"Aye man, wasgud?", I say to Chris, dapping him up.

"Nothing much, just working on my next album, how you been?",he asks.

"That's great! Bouta be straight fire bro, and I've been good too man", I say to him.

"Chris! So good to see you!", Jhene says.

"Hey shawty, I missed you!", he said, hugging her.

Chris has been Jhene's best friend since they were in 8th grade. When he got big in the music industry he would always find time to visit her, but since the album he is making right now has a bunch of tracks with many collaborations, she doesn't get to see him often. He's good people and a great friend to my girl.

Rihanna finally pulls up into the parking lot.

"Hey guys! How y'all been?", she asks. She has a slight Carribean accent that she tries to hide but is still evident.

"Hey Rih, so glad you could come!", Jhene said.

"Aight guys lets go inside, rides ain't gon ride themselves!", I say enthusiastically.

We go inside and play some games in the arcade and then we go outside to outdoor games and rides.

Jhene and Rihanna link arms and go to the bumper cars while Chris and I walk behind them, following their lead.

Jhene,

"Rih, let's go to the bumper cars first!", I say linking arms with her.

"Okay, that's a good one! Then after we can do the go kart racing", she said excitedly.

"Babe, wanna go in a car with me? Us against Rih and Chris?", I asked Trey.

"Sure baby, pick a car and let's get it started", Trey said.

We handed the ticket manager our tickets before entering the cars.

'KEEP ALL LEGS AND FEET IN THE CAR AT ALL TIMES AND REMEMBER HANDS ON THE WHEEL. HAVE FUN' said the intercom.

We fastened up and started bumping eachother.

"Gotcha!", I yell to Chris as Trey bumps into them.

"Not so fast shawty!", Chris says while colliding into the side of me and Trey's car.

"I wish they had this in Barbados! I would do this all the time!", said Rihanna.

Barbados is her hometown and every now and then she will take a vacation down there to go visit family. She really enjoys in there and wants everyone to go see how beautiful it is.

We exit the ride and make our way to the go kart track.

"I'm gonna beat you just wait!", I say to Trey, smiling up at him.

"Alright babe, I bet", he says.

"Don't doubt her Trey, she's been competitive since kickball in 8th grade!", Chris says.

We all laugh and get into our cars.

"Y'all ready for this?", Rih says, revving her car's engine.

"Yeah! Imma beat you baby girl!", Chris says to Rihanna.

We take off and pass by eachother multiple times until the ride is over.

"Damn, that was fun! We needa do this more often!", Chris says, exiting his car.

We all go back out to the parking lot and say our goodbyes before going back to our homes.

Chris,

Seeing Jhene today was great! I missed her so much since I've been so busy lately. I'm so glad we still keep in contact and that we got to do something fun today.

All of a sudden my phone buzzes and its a text from Rihanna.

'Hey Chris, It was really nice hanging out today with you. Maybe we can meet up some time and go out on a date maybe?'

My heart nearly stops. Ever since I met Rih, I've always had a crush on her, and now my dreams are finally coming true.

'Sure baby, is Saturday good? I'll take you anywhere you like, it's your choice' I replied back.

A few seconds later she replied saying, ' Of course! See you then '

I cannot wait to go on this date. I haven't been this happy since my X tour sold out. This is gonna be great.