Eighteen

*2 months later*

Jhene,

Today is Chris and Rih's one year anniversary so I decided that I would take them back to the place where it all started: Grand Prix.

"Rih!!", I called out for her.

"Yeah?", she replied, walking out of the dining room.

"I got a surprise for you", I say with a huge smile on my face.

"What is it??", she asks.

"Just get ready and tell Chris to also and meet me out here when yall are done", I say while plopping on the sofa.

"Okayy??", she answers me then calls out for Chris to get ready.

While they're getting ready, I text Aug and make sure he remembers the plans for today.

me: Hey babe ❤

Aug ❤: Hey beautiful how are you?

me: I'm doing good, do you remember the plans for today?

Aug ❤: Yes of course, we going to Grand Prix for Chris and Rih's anniversary right?

Me: Yes we are, just wanted to make sure you didn't forget. See you soon love you 😚

Aug ❤: Okay be ready when I text you and say I'm outside, love you too babe 😚

I smile to myself then lock my phone. Things with me and Aug have been going so well and I'm so glad to have him in my life. He's really changed me over the time I've known him and I'm thankful for that. I turn on the TV and see that Keeping Up With The Kardashians is on. All I hear is Kim yelling at her mother and I laugh and think to myself, "If I ever talked to my mom like that I might as well have planned my funeral". I laughed a little to myself until Chris and Rih finally came into the living room where I was.

"So what's the surprise?", Chris asks me.

"You'll see, trust me you'll love it", I said while I recieved a message from Aug.

Aug ❤: I'm outside

I grabbed my stuff and motioned for them to follow me.

"Aye Aug whats good?", Chris yells across the garage.

"Wassup fam", Aug yells back.

"Okay so I'm gonna need you guys to follow me and Aug because we're leading you somewhere", I say in a slightly sneaky tone.

"Oh boy, when she talks in that tone that means shes up to no good", Chris says.

"Not true!", I say, lightly punching him in the arm, "Let's go, don't wanna be late!!"

"Alright fine", Chris says while stepping into his Lambo.

I step up into Aug's Range Rover and close the door. After I buckled up, Aug greets me with kiss and starts to drive with Chris and Rih close behind. There was nothing to do in the car so I figured since Aug was driving, I'd text my sister Mila.

Me:Hey Mila! I'm on my way to Grand Prix for Chris and Rih's anniversary

Mila: Ohhh sounds fun, I'm about to go see Miyoko in Bel Air

Me: Make sure you tell her I love her and that I'll be around to see her soon

Mila: Sure will, and about this new boy you're going out with, when am I gonna meet him??