Eleven

*2 Weeks Later*

Chris,

Its finally time for Trey and I to go back to LA. We finished our last show last night and no we're getting ready to board our flight back. I can't wait to see Rihanna, I miss her so much. I text Trey and we meet up in the lobby.

"I'm tired as shit man", Trey says while we're waiting for the limo to arrive.

"Ion get tired", I say to him. I lied, I'm so damn tired right now. Performing takes alot out of you but it's defenitely worth it. Team Breezy loves it and thats all that matters. A few minutes later, a girl comes over and starts feeling all up on Trey.

"Hey baby", the girl says.

"Um, who are you?", I ask her.

"My name is Violeta, and me and Trey have been on and off for the past month", she says.

I glare at Trey. He's cheating on my best friend and he's totally cool with it?? Hell nah, we're getting to the bottom of this.

"Trey, when the fuck did this start?", I ask him.

"Uhhhh.....", he says.

"Nigga you dumb as fuck, did you mention to little Violeta that you have a girlfriend?", I questioned.

"What?!", she says, shocked.

"I can explain....", he starts to say before I cut him off.

"Nah, the only person you need to 'explain' yourself to is Jhene. She may be nice and shit but when she find out about this she is gonna be dead heated", I warn him.

"You better not tell her", he says.

"Why shouldn't I?? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't tell her??", I say.

-silence-

"Exactly, your dumbass aint got a reason", I say. "Trey you fucked up big time. You're gonna regret this", I say just as the limo pulls up to bring us to the airport.

*6 Hours Later*

-Loudspeaker- Thank you for boarding American Airlines. We have arrived in Los Angeles, please remain seated until the plane has completely stopped.

As me and Trey get off the plane we wait in the airport for Rihanna and Jhene. I'm still pissed at Trey but I'll let him deal with that situation. Just as 30 minutes has passed by, I see Rihanna and Jhene entering the airport. As soon as Rih sees me, she runs over to me and jumps into my arms.

"BABY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!", she says, kissing me then burying her head into my neck. I put her down and continue to embrace her. I look over at Trey and Jhene doesn't look to happy.

Jhene,

Today is the day that Chris and Trey come back from touring the US. I'm still highly upset with Trey but I still agreed to go meet them at the airport along with Rih. She's literally been counting down the days until Chris comes back. This is gonna be tough to do with Trey but it has to be done. I'm sick of being unhappy and treated terribly.

"Jhene?? You ready?!", Rih asks while running down the stairs.

"Yeah, I'm ready", I say.

"Hey, what you're doing is for the better. Just remember that and you'll be fine", she says to me. We get in her car and drive to the airport. After about 30 minutes, we finally arrive to LAX. As soon as Rih sees Chris, she runs over and embraces him. However when I see Trey, it's the complete opposite.

"Hey", he says.

"Hey", I say back.

"Look, I know you're mad but-", he says as I cut him off.

"I'm not about to make a scene here st the airport. We'll deal with this at home", I say to him.

He nods in agreement as we say our goodbyes and walk out of the building. As we drive home, the entire ride is silent. You could cut the tension with a knife. He knows he fucked up but he doesn't know what's in store for him.

Rihanna,

When me and Jhene arrive at the airport we wait a few minutes until we see Chris and Trey. As soon as they are in sight, I run over to Chris and jump into his arms. I leave kisses all over his face and then bury my head into his sweatshirt. I love the smell of his cologne. He puts me down and continues to embrace me.

"Babe, you have no idea how much you've been on my mind", he says to me.

"I've been waiting for you to come home since you left and now that you're back, I couldn't be happier", I say as I place my head on his shoulder.

"Alright y'all, we're going home now", Trey says.

We say our goodbyes as they leave the airport. I continue to lay my head on his shoulder until we decide to leave the airport.

Once we get to my car, Chris offers to drive. I don't let him because I know he's tired and I'm bot tryna get in an accident. We both enter my car and drive home. On our way there, he tells me everything about the tour and the cities he loved the most.

We finally arrive at our home and as soon as we get in, Chris plops on the recliner. He looks so tired. I decided that we can just cuddle on the couch and watch a movie or something. He agreed and we both headed to our room and changed into our sweats.

When we get back to the couch, we sit down facing eachother and look int eachother's eyes.

"I love you Robyn Rihanna Fenty", He says to me.

"I love you more Christopher Maurice Brown", I say back to him.

I curl up in between his legs as the movie starts. After about 30 minutes, we both knocked out. We wake up a couple hours later and laugh at how fast we fell asleep.

"It's good to have you back baby", I say to him.

"I'm SO glad to be back", he replies.

'I wonder whats going on with Jhene and Trey', I think to myself. I hope everything's alright. I dismiss the thought and continue to enjoy time with Chris.