Seventeen

Jhene,

"Trey, I've been thinking these past few weeks and I think that we are not meant for eachother anymore. What we had was amazing before but now I realize that after all this, I dont want you back. I'm trying to be happy with my life and really become who I want to be and I don't want you hindering me again. Sorry if this isnt what you expected me to say but this is how I feel and I'm actually listening to myself now. It's over Trey", I say.

"Damn, I really fucked up. I'm losing the one most important thing to me because of my stupid shit. I wish there was something I could do to get you back", he says.

"Don't try to make me feel bad or make me give in because its not going to work. I'm not näive like I was 2 years ago and I'm not going back to those times. I gotta go, wish you the best", I said getting up off the couch.

Before I could leave, Trey stops me and says, "Jhene, let me just do one thing. If this doesn't change anything or make you feel any type of way than you can go and I won't bother you again", I say.

"What is it that you-", I try to say as he cuts me off with a passionate kiss.

After we kissed I just looked at him with crazy eyes and walked out of the house not saying a word. I decided to take a walk to clear my mind.

As I was walking a Rolls Royce pulls up beside me and its my sister Jamila.

"Hey girl, why you out here walking by yourself?", she asks me.

"I don't know, just trying to relax myself after what just happened. I didn't know you were in town, when did you get back?", I ask her.

"What happened? Get in and we can talk all about it", she says, unlocking the door.

I get in and strap myself in and she starts driving off.

"So, me and Trey recently broke up so I've been staying at Chris and Rih's house to cope with the pain and just to get away for a while", I tell her.

"Why did y'all break up? Please don't tell me it was because of that sex scandal he was accused of", she says.

"Ha, you're right. Except he wasnt accused because he actually did it. The girl who he fucked told her best friend all about it and her friend told me. And then, if you think thats bad you won't guess what happened at home", I say.

"What happened?", she asked me.

"When I found him out, we got into an argument and he hit me", I say to her.

"OH HELL NO AIN'T NO NIGGA HITTING MY SISTER WHO TF DOES HE THINK HE IS?", she says, growing enraged.

"And then today he had the nerve to try and apologize as if that would mean shit to me", I reply back.

We keep talking for a while and then we arrived at her house. Its been a while since me and her had spent any time together so it feels good just to be around her.

"Mila!", I yell across her house.

"Yeah?", she yells back.

"Come here I gotta tell you something else", I say, waiting for her to arrive.

Trey,

I went to Chris and Rih's house to look for Jhene and try to have a little conversation with her. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a sour faced Rihanna.

"Hello,- oh it's you", she said in a sickened tone while closing the door in my face. Just when I was about to leave Chris comes and opens the door for me.

"What are you doing here, man?", he asks me, letting me into the house.

I tell him why I'm there and then we start to have a convo about Jhene and all the shit that I did wrong. He gives me a long ass speech on how fucked up what I did was and I listened to him knowing that he was completely right. Just as we were finishing up, the doorbell rings and Jhene walks in. Tension immediately fills the room as she sits down across from me.

"Listen babe-", I begin to say before she cuts me off.

"Don't call me that, you lost that right a while ago", she says.

We talk for a while and I explain to her that I am taking full responsibility for all that I have done and that none of it was her fault and what not. After all of that, I manage to get out this last sentence.

"These few weeks that I've been away from you makes me realize what I took advantage of and I wanted to know if you would take me back".

Her face starts to look panicky and then she gets calm. She goes on to basically tell me that she doesnt want to be with me anymore and that she wants to be happy again. I respect what she says and don't interrupt. Just as she was getting up to leave, I stop her and hold her in my arms.

"Jhene, let me just do one thing. If this doesnt change anything or make you feel any type of way than you can go and I won't bother you again", I say.

"What is it that you-", She tries to say as I cut her off with a meaningful kiss.

After we kissed she just looked at me with crazily and silently walked out of the house. This confused me but I guess I'll never know.

I am not really satisfied with this chapter but oh well love you guys comment and vote pleaseeee ❤❤❤❤❤