Understanding

I woke up on top of blankets and pillows. My vision was a bit foggy, but it soon cleared up. My eyes gravitated toward the corner of the room, and saw Moon watching me. I groggily stand up.

"Hey, Moon..." I muttered.

"Looks like you're finally awake," Moon chuckled. "Did you rest well?"

"Uh yeah, I did. Are the children awake?"

"Not yet. Which is why I'm in here. I should probably check on them, though. I'll...be right back."

Moon leaves the room I was in to check up on the kids. While he was doing that, I was looking around the room I woke up in. It was a colorful room that had a bunch of comfortable blankets and pillows around the room. It even has Sun and Moon posters. Just from the looks of it, I recognize this room as the "Daycare Attendant bedroom", with the castle ledge as the only way out. How do you even get up here in the first place?

Eventually Moon gravitated up to the room I was left in.

"How do you even enter this...room?" I ask him.

"Oh. I'm able to 'fly' up here using a bungee cord that's attached to a tiny hook on my neck. Same with Sun."

"Huh. Interesting."

"Yeah...the kids are starting to wake up. So we should probably go down there."

"Alright..."

Moon starts levitating down while I jump in the ball pit to go down. Moon goes into the napping area as the kids start to wake up. Once they all woke up, the lights turned on and Moon transitioned into Sun.

"How did you guys sleep??" Sun asked the kids. All of them squealed and cheered in happiness, like usual. "Great! Ready to have some more fun before your parents arrive? I have another game we can play!"

All of the kids seemed to be extremely excited to hear the game Sun will announce. It makes me happy to see all of them so excited. Sun and Moon are very good with children.

"The new game we're going to play is hide and seek!! The rules are simple: There is a seeker and hiders. The seeker counts to 20, and then tries to find the people who are hiding! Your goal is to NOT get caught by the seeker! Ready to play?"

"Yes!!" All of the children yelled.

"Great! I'll be the first seeker! Let's start!"

For the next hour or two, I watched them all play hide and seek. Then the parents started coming in. Sun gave their children to the parents, updating them on what they did and how their children acted, Sun waved the parents and children off.

"You're very good with children," I tell Sun.

"Aw thank you!" Sun exclaimed. "Do you want me to help you clean and organize? Or no?"

"If you want to! But I'm not forcing you to help. This is my job, after all."

"That's fair! Ready to start?"

"Yep."

I first grabbed the disinfectant and started cleaning the barrels. Then I placed all of the toys into the toy box in the corner. Soon I finished cleaning, and I left the Superstar Daycare.

~~~

A/N:

I like how this chapter turned out, but something bugs me about this chapter, but I don't know what. I do hope you enjoyed this chapter, and like always, if there's any sort of grammar and/or punctuation mistakes, please tell me!

See you in the scooping room~!