Eclipse's Malfunction

I grabbed Eclipse as he toppled over my body.

"Ah!" I gasped as I grabbed onto him carefully.

"Y/N? Are you okay??" Sun called up to me.

"Y-Yeah! Eclipse broke down...I have to drag him over to the parts and service area to fix him!"

There was silence as I dragged him down to the main floor.

"Oh my God! Is he okay?!" Lunar yelped.

"I d-don't know. He just broke down. Is it alright if I don't show up for a while in the Superstar Daycare? I have to fix him. It's part of my job, after all."

They all nod as I drag Eclipse out of the room and into parts and service.

Lunar's POV...

Anxiety welded up to my throat for the first time. I was scared for him. He is my brother...I hope he isn't broken. I would feel awful if he was.

"I wonder what happened and how he could have broken," Moon sighs. "There's always a reason for an animatronic breaking down."

"Maybe his servos got overloaded?" I wondered. Sun and Moon looked at me then simply shrugged.

"It's a possibility. Or he was in pain and didn't tell us about it," Sun noticed. "Since he's always pacing around and looks nervous. And his voice is the quietest of all of ours. And the deepest."

"Yeah...I hope he's alright," I cry out. "I don't want him to...die..."

I look down and sit on the floor. Sun and Moon walk over and sit down next to me, rubbing my back in reassurance.

"Hey, hey," Sun whispered. "It's okay. He's not going to die. Y/N is going to successfully fix him like she's fixed me and Moon multiple times before, and we're still fine now. Everything will be fine, don't worry about it."

"Yeah," Moon agreed. "Eclipse will be fixed, and everything will soon be fine. We promise."

I nod silently, trying to calm myself down.

"The kids are going to come down here soon..." I tell them.

"Yeah...we should probably start preparing ourselves!" Sun exclaimed. We all stand up and head over to the ball pit and wait for the children to slide down and land in the ball pit.

While waiting, I was bouncing and trying to get my mind off of the situation. But I couldn't...something was keeping me from forgetting and wanting to believe everything will be okay. What if it isn't okay?

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter, since I tried my best writing it!! ^^

See you in the scooping room~!