Anxiety

Moon's POV...

After the video games that Lunar kept on begging us to play, Lunar and Eclipse go over to plug themselves in for the night. Once Sun and I were alone in the room, Sun took a heavy sigh.

"Lunar is always so...excitable," Sun chuckles.

"Yeah. It's kinda cute though," I mention.

"Oh yeah. I'm not saying it isn't cute. Remember the days when it was just the two of us? God, it was so lonely!" Sun realized. Honestly, I completely forgot about those days...since I prefer to not think about how lonely it was.

"It was...I hate to think about those days. Where I was in your head most of the time, and besides Y/N, we had to give each other company. Imagine still going through that or worse...being shut down. Without Y/N, we probably wouldn't be here by now."

Sun nods his head, completely agreeing with my assessment.

"Yeah! That's actually very true...how do you think Eclipse broke down? You're the smart one, after all."

If I were honest, I had no clue. There were no signs of some sort of virus, or Y/N would have said so otherwise. How did he break down in the first place...?

"I do not know. Let's just keep a closer eye out to Eclipse, alright? Maybe there will be body language signs that can help us out as to why he broke down."

"Okay. That sounds good!"

"Shall we start charging up for the night?"

"I should probably polish the Daycare one last time...even though we already did that, I like cleaning."

"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow morning, alright?"

"Okay!"

"I love you, brother."

"Love you too. Bye-bye!"

I wave as I head upstairs to charge.

Sun's POV...

Once Moon went upstairs, I started to clean up the minor parts of the Superstar Daycare that we all missed. I would never admit this to anybody, but I hate charging and going to bed. In my opinion, it's a waste of time...and I'm paranoid about Eclipse. If he really is breaking down, how bad is it? Will body language really help us understand how Eclipse broke down? Or was that an excuse?

I didn't know. But all I can do now is to distract myself and hope for the best...I hope everything will be alright by the end of the day. I want to trust Moon...but something is telling me otherwise. I wish I knew what.

~~~

This chapter is a bit short, but I hope you liked this chapter nonetheless of the length!

See you in the scooping room~!