Child Incoming

I finished sanitizing and cleaning everything, but instead of leaving, I knew I had to hid somewhere until the place completely closed down.

"Where should I hide? Just so none of the staff sees that I'm staying overnight," I ask Sun.

"Hmm...Moon has an idea. Want me to turn off the lights?"

"That would be preferred, if he knows where I should hide."

"Okay!"

Sun turns off the light and transitions into Moon.

"I think you can hide somewhere...special. Follow me. There's a secret room that barely of the staff know about..."

I follow Moon up to the Daycare Attendant bedroom area, and Moon shows me a secret room within the walls of the bedroom.

"How long was THIS room here?" I asked.

"Um...Sun and I made the room ever since we were built since we wanted privacy from the outside world once in a while. Nobody knows about this room besides me and Sun. And now you. Stay there until I tell you it's safe, alright?"

I nod silently as the walls slowly closed. I looked around the hidden room I was in. The walls were vibrant red, and the floor was a vibrant blue carpet. There were fluffy blankets around the room, and pillows. There was even a TV leaning against the wall, which I assumed Moon was going to build into the wall eventually.

I didn't know what to do, so I was just pacing back and forth...hoping that I would be able to leave the room eventually...

Sun's POV...

Moon turned back on the lights, letting me free roam for a bit, knowing I was also better at socializing in case one of the staff came in as well. I didn't really know what to do, so I went back up to the bedroom area.

"Are you doing okay in there?" I asked Y/N.

"Yeah!" She calls out. I smile a bit as I decide to clean up the bedroom. I hate messy spaces, and I like it when everything is clean. Suddenly I heard some shuffling in the ball pit. I looked over the ledge and saw a boy who was wearing tan pants and a gray striped shirt. Knowing he was a kid, I had to bring out my facade once more.

I dove into the ball pit and grabbed the boy by the arms and started exclaiming about how we're going to have sooo much fun!

"Sun? We have to kick him out! He can't be here!!" Moon growled. I ignored him and continued trying to play with the kid, until he went over to the desk and the lights turned off.

~~~

A/N:

I like how this chapter has turned out, so I hope you like it too! Let's hope the child doesn't ruin anything with the readers and the Daycare Attendant's plan...

See you in the scooping room~!