New Blueprints

Lunar's POV...

I woke up a bit earlier than everybody else, but I shrugged it off. I'm just excited to spend the day at the Daycare, per usual! The Daycare is closed today, since Y/N has to do routine maintenance on all of us, which we're told will take all day. Which is why the Daycare has to close for something as silly as that.

I hop into the ball pit and jump down on the mat that is spread throughout the Daycare's floors. I twirled around just for fun, and let out an exasperated sigh. I glance around the huge Daycare, wondering what I can do to keep myself occupied until everybody else awakes. Maybe I can jump and levitate throughout the Daycare? I am able to levitate after all, like Eclipse.

Nah. Sounds too boring. Hmm...I wonder if I can play any video games on the computers. Sun and Moon usually help me log into Roblox and Minecraft though...I dunno if I can do it by myself. Ooh...maybe I can go exploring!! There are some offices that I have access to. Maybe I can look through the files and blueprints because why not?

I left the entrance to the Daycare and trotted around the party rooms, searching for the nearest office I can investigate. Once I found the nearest office, I swung open the door and searched through the filing cabinets. One of the blueprints caught my eye...a blueprint for a female Daycare attendant?

How come I was never told about this? Or did they not know either? Why would we need another Daycare Attendant when we already have 4. Isn't that enough? Maybe it's a scrapped design...which is why it was in the deep section of the filing cabinet? I dunno, but I should tell the others about this! We might get a sister!!

I carefully place the blueprint back into the filing cabinet and head back to the Superstar Daycare. Eclipse was there, and finally awake. When he sees me he jumps a little bit, probably not expecting me to be awake already. Once he sees that it's me though, he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Hey," Eclipse greets me.

"I found something!!" I exclaim.

Eclipse tilted his head to the side.

"What is it?"

"Well...I was leaving the Daycare out of boredom and wanted to go on an adventure. So I went to the nearest office and searched through a filing cabinet because I love adventure, and I found a blueprint that's based on a female Daycare attendant. If they end up making that animatronic, we might get a sister! Unless it's a scrapped design. Only one way to find out."

Eclipse was silent, unsure how to respond.

"So...we might have a sister...?" Eclipse mutters.

"Yep! That seems funky," I chuckle.

"Yeah. 'Funky'," Eclipse repeats, half-mockingly.

I smile as I jump up and down.

"Let's wait for Sun and Moon to wake up, then I'll tell them about the news! Same with Y/N!"

"Haha. Alright. I can count on you."

"Yay!"

~~~

Sorry I haven't been updating recently, but I like how this chapter turned out!! I'm excited to get to the climax of this story, and the part that I'm extremely excited to write! I hope you enjoyed this chapter nonetheless!

See you in the scooping room~!