Body Information

Sun's POV...

The lights turned back on, and I was out. I jumped into the ball pit and saw Y/N slide down the slide. I waved and trotted over to where she was.

"Helloo!" I exclaim. "Are you ready for a new and brilliant day??"

Y/N laughs and nods.

"Yep. I'm ready. Where's Lunar and Eclipse?"

"Oh, they're getting ready! Lunar is releasing energy by running, and Eclipse is once again, pacing back and forth."

"Ah alright. I have some news about Moon's body."

"Wait, she does?" Moon asked. She's certainly got all of my attention.

"What's the news?? You succeeded in protesting to Vanessa?"

"Yep. Moon's body should be done tomorrow, and the AI switch--according to Vanessa--is easy."

Lunar came running over to where we were.

"Moon's getting his own body?!" Lunar exclaimed.

"Yeah. Exciting, right?" Y/N chuckled. Eclipse walked over to where we were and smiled.

"Glad to know Moon's getting a body finally," Eclipse added.

"Yeah!" Lunar agreed.

"It would be nice to talk to Moon completely," I stated. "Since I only talk to Moon in my head, and it gets tiring."

"I bet. By the end of the day I'll check on his body," Y/N explains. "Since I'm helping Vanessa create it."

"Alright!" I exclaim. "Let's get started, shall we?"

We all agree as Y/N leaves the ball pit. Lunar hops in the ball pit and waits near the slide with me, while Eclipse walks over to the quiet area. Once the children started sliding down the slide, Lunar and I greeted them. They all seemed so happy, and that gave me an adrenaline hit. Some kids went over to Eclipse, some seemed to play with Lunar, and some wanted to play with me.

It makes me happy, knowing that I'm making some people extremely happy. This is a safe space, and I want the children to know that. I looked over to Y/N and she gave me a reassuring smile. I looked back to the group of children who seemed happy and carefree. I walked over to them, knowing that they'd be happy to see me.

~~~

I hope you liked this chapter! And I'm sorry if it's extremely short, I tried my best!! I'm also excited to write about Moon finally getting his own body. It'll be an exciting moment, I promise ^^

See you in the scooping room~!