Lunar Fan

Eclipse's POV...

I went over to a group of kids, and smiled.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" I wondered.

"Just talking. Jayden says that you're his favorite animatronic," One of the girls snickered. The guy's--whose name is supposedly Jayden--turned bright red and he nodded.

"I mean, yeah," He admits. "You're very chill, and I appreciate that."

"Why thank you," I chuckle. "I'm glad you seem to like me that much. I really do appreciate it."

"No problem...you really are cool."

"Well, I really like Lunar," One of the girls mentioned. "I love his childish side."

"You can always walk up to him," I tell her. She shakes her head.

"I'm nervous..." She mutters. "What if he is too busy?"

"Trust me, Lunar will love it if you walk up to him. He's the Daycare protector. He cares about all of you and makes sure everybody is happy here."

"Could you...um...go with me to where Lunar is?"

I looked at her friend group, and they nodded. I nod back and look at the girl.

"Alright. Follow me."

The girl holds my hand and nervously walks to where Lunar was.

Lunar's POV...

I looked over to where Eclipse was, and he was holding a girls hand as they were walking up to me. I smiled brightly and waved at the girl, bouncing up and down in happiness.

"Hellooo!!" I yelled out. The girl laughs and tucks a strand of hair behind her ear.

"H-Hey..." She mutters. "You're my favorite animatronic...I really find you adorable and fascinating."

I smiled ear-to-ear, and fought back the urge to hug her.

"Really?! Thank you!" I exclaim. "I'm glad you find me cute, I try my best to appear funny!"

"Well, you succeed," She tells me.

"Yay! What's your name?"

"Mackenzie. People call me Mac."

"Wow! Lovely name! I haven't seen another Mackenzie in a while! You're the first!"

Mac blushes and nods.

"Th-Thank you!" She yelps. "I really appreciate it."

"Well, I appreciate you for walking up to me!! Want a drawing I made?? It has my signature and everything."

"Y-Yes!" Mac exclaimed. I nod and handed her the drawing. She squeals and hugs me. "Thank you!!"

"Of course, Mac! It's my pleasure for a wonderful girl like you!"

She smiles as I hug back. I loved that I have fans...it makes me feel important. Like I was born to make people happy.

~~~

I rushed this chapter a bit, but I hope you don't mind how short it is! If there are any errors in any of these chapters, let me know! I hope you liked this chapter nonetheless!

See you in the scooping room~!