Run

Moon's POV...

Once the kid turned the lights off, I finally came out. I was getting tired of these children coming in here and ruining everything. No, I'm not going to hurt him, but I'm just going to...scare him a bit. I know Y/N is safely in that secret room, and this kid was all by himself. Scaring him won't be so bad...it will teach him a lesson.

I started laughing, and the kid took off running. I decided to give him a minor head start, before I start scaring him a bit...

"Moon? What are you planning on doing to that child...?" Sun asked, sounding afraid.

"Nothing big. Just a simple scare," I whispered to him.

"Nothing too serious, Moon! A kid got a heart attack once because of you!"

"Yeah, yeah. I didn't even TRY to scare that kid. He just had heart problems. Fight me all you want, but I need to teach this kid a lesson for coming in here. The place is supposed to be closed."

"Fine. But if you hurt that child...I'll try to gain back control, or at least cause you pain. You're aware of that, right?"

"Yep. Don't worry. I'm not planning on hurting him."

Sun stayed quiet as I scared the child. I felt bad for seeing the terror on his face as he turns on each generator. But he shouldn't be here, so scaring him is the only way for him to learn a lesson about coming in here when he shouldn't have.

The child really did seem terrified, and he never went close to me. He continued on with turning on the generators. Why did he come here in the first place? If he was just going to turn on the generators anyway. It doesn't add up, and it confuses me a bit. But maybe he's just an adventurous child...I can't blame him for being a bit curious.

Eventually the lights turned back on, and Sun was finally out...

Sun's POV...

I finally gained back control of the body. Already, I was mad. This kid did the one thing I told him not to do...turn off the lights. Once I saw the kid, I kicked him out of the Daycare in rage. He's a rule breaker, and banned from the Daycare. Though, it doesn't seem like he cares. All he seems to care about is running off.

It does seem like Vanessa won't come in here anytime soon, so maybe I should go up to where Y/N is and put our plan into action? Grabbing the blueprints, and fixing some of my and Moon's wiring so we're better than these...carbon copies. Usually I don't feel rage or any sort of negative emotions. Tonight, I feel dread. Rage. Everything that I never thought I was able to feel.

I went to the bedroom and opened up the wall, where Y/N was.

"Time to put our plan into action," I tell her. She smiles and nods.

"Alright, let's start then!"

~~~

This chapter was a representation of Security Breach, so I hope you like it! Let's see how their plan plays out, shall we? I hope you liked this chapter nonetheless!

See you in the scooping room~!