The Plan

Moon's POV...

Y/N's face became pale, and I started becoming a bit panicked. She's panicking, isn't she? God, I hope I didn't make her more upset...I probably did, though.

"A-Are you alright...?" I asked, sounding a bit nervous. Y/N silently shook her head, face becoming more pale.

"You're...getting shut down?" She gasped. I nod, looking solemn. "Why? What did you guys do?"

"It was more of a...glitch. We're malfunctioned beyond repair; according to Fazbear Entertainment, anyways. Could you help? We're not asking you to get in legal trouble, but since you're a staff, maybe you can help in one way or another?"

Y/N stays silent for a moment, then nods.

"I'll see what I can do. When are you guys going to get 'shut down'?"

"In around a month. You have time."

"Alright...thanks for telling me about this. I appreciate it."

I smile a bit, "It's no problem. We just...don't want to die."

"I'll make sure you don't. I care about you two too much. Seeing you get replaced just feels wrong. You guys are irreplaceable. What are the new Daycare Attendants supposed names? Do you know?"

"No. I could always eavesdrop, but I can't leave the Daycare."

Y/N is lost in thought for a moment, then her eyes light up.

"Wait, what if I sneak into one of the staff rooms and steal the blueprints for these new Daycare Attendants? Could I do that so you two could know who they're replacing you guys with?"

"If you get caught...you might get fired."

"I understand. But it'll only be for a day. Maybe I can reprogram you guys too. Not a HUGE difference, but a big enough difference where you both won't malfunction a lot."

"Huh. I like that idea."

"Is it alright if I...stay overnight?"

"She can do that?!" Sun yelped.

"Is that allowed?" I asked her.

"No. But if I don't get caught, who says it isn't?"

"Isn't there...cameras around the Daycare?"

"Yes, but they've been broken for who-knows-how-long. They don't really care about this area, sadly."

"Fazbear Entertainment sucks."

"Yep."

"Alright, fine. It's only to reprogram us, alright?"

"No promises. I like goofing around while I'm at it."

I grinned, "I like your style. Okay, fine. You can stay over as long as you'd like. Remember to get rest as well."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I should probably check on the children. Stay there."

"I wasn't planning on leaving."

I leave Y/N to check on the children. They were all sleeping soundly, which gave me momentary relief. I went back to where I left Y/N.

"The kids are still asleep," I inform her.

"Alright. What should we do now?"

"Hmm...I don't know."

"Maybe she can get the blueprints now?" Sun asks.

No, she'll get the blueprints tonight, I tell Sun in my head. He complies, and my attention returns to Y/N. I really hope she can do something...or Sun and me will be scrap. Forever.

~~~

A/N:

Hey guys! This chapter was fun to write, and let's just hope that their plan works! If it doesn't...they'll get shut down. That would be bad, right?? Let's just see what happens <3

See you in the scooping room~!