Brother Moment

Moon's POV...

I opened my eyes for the first time and looked around. Sun and the others were looking at me in amazement. I was shocked that it actually worked and that I was able to talk to my brother for once...and all of the others without the lights being out. It's amazing.

"Moon...?" Sun gasped. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yep..." I chuckled. Sun runs over and hugs me. I hug back and close my eyes. Finally, Sun and I are together...and it makes me very happy to know that. This is probably the first time I've felt actual happiness in a long time, and it feels amazing...

I opened my eyes as Sun and I let go of the hug.

"I'm glad to finally be able to actually talk to you," Sun tells me.

"I am too, brother," I stated.

"Aww!!" Lunar exclaimed. Vanessa giggled at his enthusiasm while Y/N smiled. Her smile was beautiful, and I had to look away, just to stop myself from staring.

I look over to Sun and smile.

"I'm so glad to be able to finally see you," I tell him. Sun nods enthusiastically and grips my hands.

"Same!!" Sun yelled out.

"Guys, I think you should have your 'brother moment' in the Daycare," Vanessa tells them. "Since this office will be taken up for a meeting with some of the STAFF in around...10 minutes, I think."

We all nod and go over to the Superstar Daycare. I finally got a good look around the place without it being so dark...and it was amazing and vibrant. Once we were in the Superstar Daycare, they all looked at me and smiled.

"Finally got your own body," Eclipse mentioned.

"Now we can play games together!!" Lunar exclaimed and hugged me. I hugged back and smiled.

"Yep, we can play games," I say. Lunar lets go of me and bounces in excitement.

"Yay!!" Lunar yelled out.

"Glad that the body transplant was successful," Y/N chuckles. I look at her and nod.

"Same!" Sun enthusiastically shouted.

"Can we play games before we charge for the night?" Lunar asks. "I wanna play hide & seek!"

"Alright, but after a couple rounds, I will have to leave for the night," Y/N mentions.

"Okay!" We all agree and play hide & seek. Finally I got to play with Sun, who I never got to ever talk to besides in my head...it made me very happy. Probably the first time I've been genuinely happy in a long time...

~~~

I loved writing this chapter and writing Moon getting his body! It was fun to write, and I hope you enjoyed reading it ^^

See you in the scooping room~!