The blacksmith

Y/N's pov:
I didn't look like very sexy climbing the wood bridge.
When I got up a man ask me money if I had to leave my boat here, I show him my boat in the middle of the ocean, he laugh and asked me my name I told him my name was "Smith" (I didn't know if I could be here so I didn't give my real name) and he let me pass.
I finally find a sign who was indicate "Port Royal".
I decide to visit the place. I'm walking in the alleys, it's beautiful there are so many boats, trees and an impressive view.
I need to find a new boat, when I say find I mean steal (don't judge me it's in my blood I'm a pirate after all!).
I'm buying an apple to a weird guy and decide to cut it in little pieces like I use to eat it. D*MN IT!
I lost my knife, I can't find it ! I must have leave him into the sea. I need a knife, it's so useful for travel!
After that I decided to look for a blacksmith who can make me a new cool knife. I walk and I walk for finally finding what I was looking for: J.Brown.

I open the door, "Hello? Someone's here?" Nobody answered. Looking closely in the room, there was a lot of different sword! They were beautiful, that's a very good work! It's a tiny room so if there had been someone I will have seen him.
A special sword is catching my eyes: a silver one with a sleeve shaped with a little octopus on it. Since there was nobody I took it and start fighting with the air.
I remember this old Carl learning me how to use a sword when I was a kid. He died when I was 12, may he rest in peace.
I turn around still having the sword in my hand and my soul left my body. There was a man standing right in front of me, looking really confused: "What are you doing here?" he said grabbing a sword too.

Will's pov:
I just finished buying all the stuff I needed for my new project, so now I can return to the workshop. The boss must wait for me but he is still probably asleep so...
Finally arrived, I open the door slowly so I don't wake him up and find here a woman with one of my sword in the hand. She seems to fight the air? I'm a little confused and at this moment, before I realized, she turned around and looked at me, I remark instantly that she has beautiful eyes that kinda turn me one but when I look closely I remark she's kinda dressed like a pirate, dangerous for her to be here or dangerous for me ? What if she attack me or something? While grabbing a sword for my own protection I decided to ask her: "What are you doing here ?".
She answered pretty brutally
"YOU what are you doing here? Then she start to attack me. I didn't want anything bad to her. I have to fight back so, here we go.

Y/N's pov:
We start to fight! Can you believe that? I'm just defending myself, a unknown man just enter the room and look at me like that, I'm pretty sure he is bad. "Who are you?" I asked. "Will Turner." Pretty name, no, no time for this.
"Why are you here and why are you attacking me?
- You started! (true)
- I'm dealing with the danger! (our swords are above our heads and form a cross)
- So I'M the danger now? I literally work here!
-Oh! Oh..."
I feel really bad about this, I just challenge to a duel an innocent guy I don't even know.
"My apologies! I- I was actually looking for you! I needed a knife but now I have to considered that I'm a sword girl!" he laughed.

Will's pov:
Actually this weird girl is funny. I see that she seems really embarrassed so i decided to only taking this duel as a mistake. She's kinda good actually.
"You don't even present yourself." She place her hair behind her ear and I noticed a huge scar on her neck like a big cut. She noticed and replace her hair so I can't see it anymore.
"I'm Y/N, Y/N Williams."

I heard some mouvement outside, she heard it too, I looked at the door, turn back to her and she was running away by the back door! "Thank you Mr Turner!" the minute I realized, she was already gone, with the sword in her hand. I start running to the back door but I noticed something shiny on the floor: it was a little ring with a green stone on it.
Maybe it was her's? Maybe she cares about it ?
I start running outside but I couldn't find her. Maybe she was still at Port Royal so I'm walking through the street looking for someone who just stole me.