The ring

Y/N's pov:
Guess what? I also lost my gun !! What is wrong with me, no need to carry a bag where there is NOTHING in. Fortunately I still have my... my ring? No... Where is she? Maybe she fall on the ground? I started searching everywhere. WHERE IS SHE? I feel like I'm gonna do a panic attack. It's all my mom left to me, if I loose this ring I loose my mom again.

Will's pov:
What am I seriously doing here? I'm on a boat with 2 strangers: a girl who seems to hate me and who stole my work, AND a weird pirate who doesn't look really mean, I think I've already heard of him (not in a good way).
I'm looking at her and I saw that she was looking on the floor, a look of panic in her eyes. She looked at me, tears in her eyes. What is happening? I'm going in her direction:
"Hey, is everything ok?
- None of your business.
- Alright... kinda disappointed that she doesn't answer.
- I- I've lost my mom's ring..."
THE RING!!

Y/N's pov:
I see Turner's face light up. He is searching in his pocket. Finally he gets the thing he was searching for and hand me my little green ring. God he was the one who have it this whole time!
Did he comes back just to gave it back to me? I feel like I want to hug him right now but it will be to much, so I just smile and thanks him: "Thank you really, you don't know how much this ring means to me. I-I'm sorry, I've treat you really badly since we met. I'm taking of the sword from my belt and put it in his hand. Here.
-No, you can keep it.
-What? Really? He gave it back to me.
- Yeah you are definitely better than me with this stuff. And you will need it now that we are stuck in a boat on the road for the unknown!"
We both laugh.

Jack's pov:
"Um um lovers? "
They both look at me, I thought they were gonna kill me!
"We have to look for The Black Pearl.
- The Black Pearl?? Are you out of your mind? It's not even existing! The boy yelled at me. What did I get myself into?
-Have you already seen him? Smiling at his face.
-No but everybody knows that it's just a stupid legend!
-No just shut up kid. We are gonna get my boat! I'm the one who direct this boat so you are under MY rules! Pointing my fingers at them. Alright?
- Alright. The girl answered, I don't know why but I kinda like this kid she will be very useful.
-Yes who?
-Yes Captain.
-Hahaha!! So! Where do we start?".