The part of me that was gone

Jack's pov:
Ok. Everything didn't go according to plan. I didn't even had a plan! Fortunately the kid cut everyone rope before she went save her boy. They free me and we all jumped too.
Barbossa still had the Pearl and now we arrived to the beach.
William was lying on the beach. Was he dead? Where is his girl?
I put him on the side so he can maybe spit the water from his lungs, if he was still with us.
He automatically spit everything. He coughed and finally breathed normally.
"You ok William?" Tapping his shoulder.
"Yeah".
I let him come to his senses.
"Thank you Jack.
- Oh it's okay! At your service!"
I help him get up, I'm seeing that he is looking everywhere around him.
"Have you lost something William?
-Where is Y/N?
- I don't know sorry, she wasn't here when we arrived..."
Before I had the time to finish my sentence he was already running everywhere calling her name. Cute.

Will's pov:
This wasn't my best moment. Barbossa took me by surprise and decide to almost kill me !
But THIS is not my priority right now. I need to find her.
I think when I was unconscious, I heard her scream but couldn't do anything, even move. It breaks my heart in million pieces.
My soul left my body. I was running through all the beach finally arrived at the bottom, I finally saw her from far. She was sitting on the sand, her head into her knees, her little body was moving, I understand that she was crying.
"Y/N?

Y/N's pov:
I'm still sitting here, it feels like hours. A part of me was gone. I don't want to go back to normal life right now. First my mom and now...

I feel like I'm hearing someone calling my name. Must be Jack who comes back or Gibbs. The person insists so I get up with the little strength that I had, I turn back and see a shape, my sight is ruined by my tears so I rub my eyes. I look again and then the part of me that was gone came back. Will Turner was right in front of me. No time to ask questions, he was right here.
I run and run and jumped into his arms. I hug him so tightly "Y/N you are going to suffocate me" he laughed. I hug him more and buried my head into his shoulder. I can smell him, it feels like home.
I stayed there for few minutes. I don't know what I will have done if he was really gone. But then by miracle he was in my arms.
I withdrew from his arms to look at him. He was really here.
"One more hug and then we can go back.
- Alright."
He caress my back and then we went back to the others to see what we were gonna do.